• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• youre finally bak dude,although i havent been on much myself XD.Not much has happened except obviously thanksgiving(BTW,happy late thanksgiving)my thanksgiving break is almost over,i just cant wait till winter break.

In school,im just trying to raise my D in algebra before progress reports XD
    youre finally bak dude,although i havent been on much myself XD.Not much has happened except obviously thanksgiving(BTW,happy late thanksgiving)my thanksgiving break is almost over,i just cant wait till winter break.

youre finally bak dude,although i havent been on much myself XD.Not much has happened except obviously thanksgiving(BTW,happy late thanksgiving)my thanksgiving break is almost over,i just cant wait till winter break.

Sorry you were sleep by the time i came on here maybe later today i can do it!! I messaged you on FB!!
    Haihai D-Owl :)

Not much really. I had my laptop stolen, so I was mainly being bored as hell :p
    I love insurance, my parents for paying it and Legal & General for providing it <3
    GOt my replacement (Identicle) Friday and have been redoing EVERYTHING. Re-downloading all the stuff I had etc.

Sweet. Ive kinda retired from battling right now, since im too busy with my laptop and coursework. I dont have exams :p

I always hated exams, they give no proof of skill. I pass them with ease, without trying. Id rather do coursework, as it shows if you can learn how to get your own answers, not that youve rote-learned.

But good luck in them anyway :)

Id presume your grade/certificate is 50% coursework anyway, they usually are :p
    Whats i sent you a message on FB as to why i havent been on in a while but yeah what pokemon were you thiking of though?
    Heh, a name is all you need to ruin someones life, and Facebook is even easier, so I dont use it.

Good. I dont like him, or his policies, and apparently, theyre all for me, cos I happen to be white and born in England. Idiot.

LOL.

See you, and lol. :)
    I keep my identity a secret. Im a secret agent XD

Lol.

No. He's BNP guy right? Idiot.

I dunno, and I lost my reply. Damn lag. Oh well, il go beat him now. :p
    Yo im taking an indefinite hiatus from this place now i've had enough of it....FOR NOW. the serebii 'tutoring program' was the icing on the cake. think what u want: e.g. oh heres just a whiny forumite who doesnt like comp battling etc. blah blah
    its the internet no one cares...
    if i am ever online its to respond to a PM
    i dunno if i'll be back tbh

effective after my last log out
    Its a real book called "white tiger" BUt im ready now if im not here pm so i come on so we can battle!
    Yeah, thats the best way to play. I just use whatever works well together. I don't pay much attention to tiers. Its just coincidence that my team has 5 OU. People might call me an OU spammer but don't care what they say.
    Sounds like a gengar would be more suited to that moveset with higher S.atk and spd but mismagus can take a hit or two compared to gengar
    Lol, I take it he has a stall team then. I tried one of those before I went competetive but it was so boring. Thats why I now try to keep the number of stallers on my team to a minimum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…