• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I am not that failing in English XP . I only have a 89% on it XD. Well I don't take P.E but the Years I have taken that class it was really easy ( maybe it cause I play a lot of sports and I am in excelent P form =P ) .
    Well I admit that English is not my strong Point =P . But how is your Spanish Class ?

That class is really easy u-u I have a 95% on it XP
    Well no one in the class studied so we all flunked XD. But the theacher repeated the exam today and I think I did good on it XP
    Lucky you are but my mom >.> . I know that she is going to do something about it XP. I got an F in an english exam this monday D:
    Well because they are giving School report Cards tomorrow and I think my grades are bad XD.
    lol you caught me at the right point XD I just logged in . And I might be grounded tomorrow so lol talk XP
    well I had to give her the money.

But yeah I don't use the Action replay much. I haven't really tested it out yet.
    well okay.

anyway I want to say sorry for what I did to you last week on MSN, that was just a hectic week for me.

anyway the Action replay that came in that my mum got me (because she thought Serebii was a cheat site came in.

and she brought me a deck of Yugioh cards I wanted that coming next week :):)
    Oh I guess there are somethings that this world is going to know XDDDDDD , Lulz keep listening to music then . =P
    ok XP 2 mor left so let fill them up X3 . Wow how did he looked after he survived ? lol I am really curious . awwwww poor boredom =( , I ma make it better ? =)
    CHange of theme XD , lol you filled my profile with VM's from you 8D XD .

WTF is happening in this world ? 0.o . People like that deserve to root in jail DX . And lol you are watching the news? XD
    Ok I prepare myself ................
    First it was this Dude named Fai 0_o , Kaito ? , Len , Those Ouran Guys , The Hetalia Characters , Umineko Characters and etc lol I think the list still goes long and long so basically you are more obssesed :x .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…