• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's ok, (s.i.e) - by the way, ur english is pretty good for someone who speaks dutch! I'l send you PM with all the details that i've been working on...
    Hi there, may i send you a friend request?I know you're tired of people adding you/bothering you with Friend requests.I promise if my friends bother you i'll "talk with them".
    Ok.It's a nice program and it's free.Go here: http://gimp.org/downloads/ and click on this: "Download GIMP 2.4.7 – Installer for Windows 2000 and above" That is if you have windows 2000 and higher.and a pop up should appear telling you to download it.BTW i got back from school and being a 5th grader is kinda tough.
    Dont worry, i promise you that even if 1 of my friends come and annoy you then you just have to tell me and ill deal with them.
    So you live in Netherlands, sie(can i call you that?)which city?
    Dont worry, i promise you that even if 1 of my friends come and annoy you then you just have to tell me and ill deal with them.
    So you live in Netherlands, sie(can i call you that?)which city?
    I made a pokemon attack animation.PS i rushed thourgh it...
    nope its not cause of that
    i know Tauros so he kept on bugging me to ask you why you are not his friend
    and blastoise99 will listen to whatever he say
    so dont blame me for this
    just tell Tauros95 to stop bugging you
    and Blastoise99 can get the same message
    hey (s.i.e) ,why aren't you my friend anymore?:(
    if u didn't want to be my friend,u could have just said so instead of just breaking the friendship.
    I truly understand (s.i.e), and I also know how you feel .Tauros95 told me you were a nice guy so I decided to send you a request. so what if we can't be friends we can still chat now can't we? if that's ok with you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…