• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ghost Lovers Group is holding a raffle in honor of reaching 200 members.
    Check out the 'Congratulatory Raffle' thread if you want to reserve a spot.
    yeah i know i can trust you, im just saying yah know,

the only pokemon i need for my dex now is wailord and shelgon,
    im going to get off of here and get them pokemon then go to bed.
    i will see if i can find somone with a celebi so i can get you one also.
    my friend used to have 3 all legit from a jap stadium disk he imported but his game cube broke and he doesnt know were the disk is.
    well talk to you tomorrow.
    i dont think it would let you do a trade for a pokemon with a classic ribbon and cherish ball.
    if it will let me trade sure, but i swear, if you disconnect, i will hunt you down and rip off your sack, rip out your eyes, but your balls in your eye holes and put your eyes in your ball sack.
    thats a promise, other than that, i dont have a problem with letting you borrow it.
    yeah, keep it as a gift for helping me a little with my dex. i have a friend from school who has the manaphy mission on pokemon ranger who can pretty much get them when he pleases.
    thanks again, befor tonights over, i will have cought 492 pokemon, on the 7th of next month i will get arceus and finaly put platinum to rest!
    (arceus event only in america sorry)
    ohh it was yours? i thought it was mine.
    at first i thought you were one of those people who say there going to trade back but disconect and keep the rarest pokemon.
    do you think i can barrow the following 8 pokemon?
    gliscor, toxicroak, shieldon, roserade, shelgon, glalie, wailord, and ludicolo?
    ok, i will trade tommorow, my wifi is scheduald to go out for the night.
    thanks btw.
    my FC is in my sig, what is your FC?
    ok, i will trade tommorow, my wifi is scheduald to go out for the night.
    thanks btw.
    my FC is in my sig, what is your FC?
    im not interested in getting rid of them so i would like to do a trade back, oh and there all legit, i have checked,
    i no longer need a wabbuffet BTW.
    the ones i need are:
    skuntank, lopunny, ambipom, bastiodon, ramparados, wabbuffet.
    are we going to do a trade back?
    i can help you get dex enteries for mew, celebi, darkri and deoxys if you help me get dex enteries for some i dont have.
    Just informing you that the Ghost Lovers Group is now holding its first tournament.
    First prize is a shiny Darkrai, Second is Shiny Sableye and Third is shiny Shuppet.
    Only 20 are being accepted, so post your FC in the tournament thread if you want to reserve a spot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…