• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Citizen Erased, Micro Cuts, Falling Away with you, Hate this and I'll love you, Sunburn.

They came to mind immediately
    Ha, thanks. Most of my getting KO'd is part of not reaching or being caught under the ledge. >:0 !
    I've been meaning to get that album for absolutely ages, but I just blew 70 bucks on new shoes and am going to fork out another 100 or so for Doctor Who DVD's soon. xD I'll have to convince my mum to get it for me, lol (She likes Coldplay too. Probably the only one of my favourite bands my parents like)
    Since it's Friday, that should be alright. Provided nothing special comes up (or forgetfulness or playing another game), I'll be there.
    Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to be very active, as I am on a shared computer and only have 10 days left of my vacation. At my school, Serebii is blocked, and so I can't get on much during the day. I am usually on around 7:30-8:10am and 5:30-6:30pm BST, or GMT, depending on when it is. However, when I do manage to get on the computer I will try to make as in-depth posts as I can.
    Yes please, and thank you for offering me the option. I was also the co-owner in the last club, but that doesn't matter. None of my friends like football much, and so this new club provides me with a perfect oppetunity to discuss the regular goings on.

Once again, thank you! ;)
    Really? I actually prefer the album to Viva La Vida/death and all his freinds. I've been trying to get one of my freinds to lend me Parachutes, do you know if it's any good?
    Viva la Vida is pure awesomeness, but my favourite right now would be a rush of blodd to the head. I love the start of it :D
    Butterflies and hurricanes is awesomeness. Bliss isn't one of my favourites anymore, but the live versions of it are still fantastic :p
    I've become obsessed with Spiral Static recently actually :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…