• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah and like he use to be open to me about prolbem and I was open to him but now I was open to him and he wasn't.

but really how stupid can you get. lol.
    this is over a chat site when it happen or MSN sometimes.

but yeah so what if I on your Vistor list. so what if I ask about how your life going and all that, maybe I want to know how you doing or what been happening. Really everytime I remember that I just laugh.
    he even call me a stalker because we have the same friends on our list and I always on his vistor list like reaaly I have someone from month back on here and that becasue most people I talk to use View Conversation instead of just going to my profile. so how he can call me a stalker is just funny.

also he call me something else because my favorite character is Mira and Max.

really this guy need to learn to grow UP.
    yeah maybe though if she dose then I just tell her to bad as he is in the wrong and she and he knows it.

anyway I feel so great.
    knowing him most likely not. he most likely will complain to his friend and she will talk to me but I don't care, if he or she think I saying sorry then think again. their no way I will say sorry for something HE cause. after all I can only forgive someone so many times for the same thing.
    well he try to defend himself by saying I was stuff I wasn't and I jsut told him how I felt how he was treating me (it was in a group chat when he insult my feeling, so I was embarrasses by what he said.)

anyway I glad I said that and I don't regret it. he deserve it
    Great.

well the person I told you about insult me again and I told him how I feel about what he been and doing and how I felt about it.
    So you imported the new johto remakes? Thats really cool. I was thinking of doing that but then I though "no because I can't read Japanese". I know the plotline but I wanna read it in English.

I have: platinum, diamond, pearl, PBR, emerald, saphire, ruby (which I lost), fire red, crystal, gold, red and blue.

I had a REALLY old pokemon green version ages ago but I lost it =D
    Yeah I'm from Europe. Yay.

What pokemon games have you got?

Ps I did like the biggest n00b mistake ever on my profile xP
    Without actual expertise hacking ability, that Kooba difference wouldn't be possible. I'm making the sprites and trying to do so to make it easy for others to use. So they will probably end up being just multi-colors Koopas.

As for help on your fan-game, sorry. I am working on like the sprites for 3 different games I am somehow related in, I can't take on any more than that =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…