• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey wc I was wondering how you post images in alt anime where imgcode is off? Ive been having trouble and saw you'd posted images.

Thanks
    ----------
    Homeless people. Sure, their lives are rough, but some of the stuff they say or do just stands out.

When I was having a smoke, a homeless guy approached me so he can tell me how unhealthy tobacco is. He recommended weed over tobacco, and his justification was that tobacco dehydrates you.

Another time, some stupid kid threw a rock at a homeless person on a bike. He fell off his bike, so in his blind rage he threw the bike at the kid.

And finally, when I used to work at Toys "R" Us, some bum tried to steal an Xbox 360 console. He was about to make a run for it towards the emergency exit, but my co-worker spotted him. Since he was caught, he came up to my cash register, pretending he was interested in purchasing the console. He was the funniest looking guy I've ever seen, he reaked of cigarettes and urine, had a large, grey, dirty beard, and wore a white cap with a black brim with a golden anchor symbol on the front and the word "CAPTAIN" above it. Yeah, he sure was subtle.
    ----------
    ^ is so much win!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…