• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha, yeah EvilBliss won just at the last moment from Gengar (who ended up as second). And the halloween event is still a secret but i posted a tip in the raffle thread of the group.
    uuum....no i dont think so. What was in it?And by the way i now know what our halloween event is going to be....
    Well i dont think so because the tournament is also busy now. Maybe were going to hold another raffle but im not sure. Have you seen our group mascot already?
    yeah, youre welcome. And the banner sounds pretty cool, good luck with uploading. And of course i will tell you about upcoming events. I can tell you that were going to do something big when were the biggest social group....
    hmmm..........weird maybe your signature is too big and if really nothing works maybe you can ask a mod about it because they know the signature rules. Thats all i can help with your signature. If you want to put in a profile picture you have to do this: go to user CP, go to edit profile picture, search the profile pic you want and save it on your computer, upload it via option 2 (upload image from your computer), save your profile pic and youre done.
    Well if you want to have a banner in your signature you can first put a request on our banners thread and if youve done that im sure one of our members will make a great Gengar banner for you. And if you want to put one in your signature just follow these steps: go to user CP, go to edit signature, upload your banner via www.imageshack.com, copy the url you get after uploading, go to insert image in the 'edit signature' thing, paste the url and youre done. Just tell me if something doesnt work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…