• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SapphireRose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're willing to forget so quickly. D: How? Why? D:D:D:

-bows- Please, PLEASE, you're embarrassing me! XD

How rude. Tsk tsk.

"What I've Lost." Testing me to see if I really wrote it??? Eh??? :p
    Ah. I see. :/

Yup, swine flu. Quite a few kids have it atm, so I'm not alone. Really, it isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. :/ It's...more like a mild regular flu, honestly.

THANKS BM22!!!!! :D

Hurrah! That is indeed very good news.
    Just fuggit it. Just. Forget. It. :mad:

It's the least I could do. ;D I pardon you.

I think gratonka hits it right on the head.
    I know that feeling...my classes are so hard that a C is good. :/ Mostly B's right now, so yeah. :)

Well, erm, I'm sick. Swine flu. D: Not fun at all. But I'm 18 now! So yay.
    Yep. o_o There ya go.

And order can resume in your life now that you know I forgive you.

Exactly. Reskudgen would really be a better example, though.

I'll probably clean it up a little, but (hopefully) I'll get around to it eventually. It's such a relief that the contest is finally over and I don't have to worry about it anymore.
    YES! Frillies out the window and muscles in the door. XD

Now THAT was an apology. You should act like that more often. :)

Just some random noise I typed without thinking.

Thanks! :D
    But tough girls can beat the flabby girls up. Isn't that something you want? Ehhh?

Thankya... BM...

It does sound like that. :D P'r'loppa.
    Hemmm... nah. Still feel like veggin'. Which is an awesome way to say sitting around. :{ That's a mustachioed man. Or woman.

The way you put "creativity" in quotes makes me suspicious of your sincerity. :/

Someone's getting a bit snooty. Pfth.
    I would think of some sort of test you could do, but I'm feeling especially lazy today. XD

You have to have my boundless imagination. :D

A "great" or "all-seeing" could've been thrown in, but eh. I suppose that'll do.
    Well then, prepare for the toughest eight weeks of your life. -looks grumpy-

AKA: Betrayal. And it wouldn't kill you to soften up a bit. -nudges- Niceness is next to cleanliness. Probably.

I think you should just say "Umbreon Ruler." After all, it already has "ruler" in the title, so "Master Umbreon Ruler" sounds a little redundant (even though it probably isn't, since the ruler part would mean I'm ruler of Umbreons, but that would be a grammar debate and I don't like grammar debates and this is such a long paragraph). :D
    -crosses arms- I said you could breathe, so I knew you would. If I say it, it is so.

Then I blame the parents. Darn parents and their good time.

-nodnods-
    What did I say about announcing it? -taps foot impatiently-

The... the... the BABIES!!! If they hadn't been born, the population wouldn't be so out of control. -nods and raises eyebrow-

And that's pretty much Spongebob, riiight? And wow. How complimentary-with-any-non-Apple-computer. -rolls eyes- XD
    I didn't think about it. D: You can breathe, lassie, breathe free! Just don't tell me when you breathe. XD

I blame THEM!!! Bahahaha!

It starts with "ha" and proceeds with "he"s. So... way different? Let me guess... You're still using Internet Explorer? :DDDDDD
    Ah. It's good to not announce my breathing. :D

Darn out-of-control Chinese population. Tsk tsk.

Hahehehehehehehehehehehehe. THAT'S the Spongebob laugh. XD (strangely, Safari doesn't list "Spongebob" as a misspelled word. :p )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…