• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YAY! I got to Route 224, and I caught Shaymin! Then, I flew over to Floroama Town for the Gracidea or is it Gracidia :\, and it turned into Sky Forme!. Have you noticed the Girl's outfit who follows you? She looks like she's a runaway from Jail o_O. LOL, i woke up EXTRA early to get the letter. Then, I have to delete a Wonder card for upcoming events. :) lol okay, I'll let you guys get back. Bye!
    Hey Skull-Kid! Thanks for welcoming me to Serebii Forums! :) And to you, Welcome to my page! I love Serebii Forums, so much pokemon :D
    ~DarkSilver/DSLugia The New Lugia ;249;
    Lol, Hey it's meh, DarkSilver. And, I'm back and i just wanted to show this cool pikachu face : 。◕‿‿◕。 hee hee. Well, that's all i wanted to show ya guys. See ya later alligator, in a while totodile :)
    Hey! You've reached DarkSilver (please, call meh DSLugia :) ) I'm in a VERY pokemon mood :D Arceus has been officially released, and the news of HeartGold SoulSilver! It's gonna be my first time in Johto :D woot! So... I guess thats it :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…