• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• there was a mistake in the day scene. That's why it is different now and its a good thing that you didn't notice
    If you want to check out my fan fiction then the banner in my sig is a link. I would have told you in the Fan Fiction Club thread but there are rules against advertising your fic twice. Also, the beginning isn't great, but it's not bad. It gets better as the story progresses.
    when a new game of Pokemon Mafia starts I'm gonna change the title of the thread. Keep an eye out, it'll say sign ups are open
    The ghost type lovers group is holding a special halloween event now so check
    out the 'event' thread in the group if you want to see/participate in it...
    ----------
    The actions of a character are what drives an entire plot. A Mary-Sue would make the right choice (or the wrong choice, if they were evil) all the time for all of the right (or wrong) reasons. No one action works all the time, nor are they purely driven by right or wrong reasons. Characters aren't going to succeed or fail all the time. That's how it is in real life. We all have our own successes and failures, and the characters that we create should be held to the same standard. The abilities and personalities also play into the actions. Naturally, an experienced character will succeed more than an inexperienced one.

Finally, there are the abilities of a character. For every strength, there is a glaring weakness, mainly coming from the strength. Mary-Sues don't have many weaknesses. The worst ones don't have any. Abilities are like a two-edged sword. A character can't have it both ways. There's also the case of a character with abilites that they cannot channel at all (for example, a big, strong bodyguard who can't use the natural power he's been given).

I hope that explains a bit. I'm sorry if it's confusing.
    ----------
    *Hugs for it* Thank you so much, and it wasn't confusing to me. I think I can be able to pull it off alright now, thanks to you and purple_drake. And it's okay about the one-liner, I guess I was being a bit naggy like I can be.
    Thank you!

And if you're wondering why I'm not doing it in the club, it's because I don't feel I know how to contribute more to the thread at the moment, so I'm just sending you this message to avoid spam.
    Welcome to the ghost type lovers group SilentMemento. By the way were holding a D/P/P tournament with a legit shiny Darkrai as first prize. You can post your FC and read the rules in the tournament thread of the group.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…