• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

I see, but once you have 6 Pokemon, you will notice that you will be taking time to find all the tiniest things wrong with your team, and improving on that as well... Enjoy.
    .:pokemon Obsidian:.

most of the stuff should be on the front page, but check the last few pages encase i forgot to update the first post
    Oh, oh, that's right. Now I remember... But just so you know, I have no idea what the heck "bleach" is. XD (though I have heard people talking about it before)

Thanks! And of course he is, now that Mario's realized his inner rockstar. I think I'm gonna make a few more "rocker" banners for mario in the future. =P
    A manga? Sorry if I sound like a n00b when it comes to that sort of thing, but what's a manga? XD

Oh, and here's mario:
    [IMG]
    His hands were a bit incooporative with the guitar, but I think I showed him what for. =P But anyways, now that he's got his guitar hooked up and all, he's gonna win a contest for me lol.
    Why certainly not! It's just that, well, I'm not the best with conversing online and I'm a little busy with a banner/avatar set for an art contest at the moment. Plus, it's a little hard to maintain my laptop's power in this RV we're in lol. I was gonna reply this morning and that's when I got your VM. And don't worry, I quite enjoy getting VM's, but I just don't usually get around to replying to them until a day or so. =P But when I do reply, I like to type big, as you can see.

lol Have you ever tried to get Mario to hold a guitar? [/random] (check on Deviantart in a few days and you'll see what I mean)
    accepted and added to Milotic group =)

thank you for joining .. you may notice that we have some problems at the mean time .. but soon we will be a lot better .. and every member staying with us will be stronger by the help of his tutor (team leader)
    I think youve misread, I dont run the Spectrum League.
    I run the OSL, and the applications for that closed weeks ago o:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…