• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. By the way, the discussion thread for The Bridge is up. Please head there if you have any questions or concerns.
    Oh, that sounds fine, then. Thanks for clearing it up with me beforehand. Looking forward to your sign-up.
    Alright, I'm okay with that. I'll have to coordinate with you prior to any particularly important visions, though.
    Hey, are you still interested in participating in The Bridge? A spot just opened up, and you're the first in the queue.
    <_< I'm already trying to let Ashds editing that out. He usually does stuff like that to make it "more important' for himself I think.
    That is to get more exicment into it. :)
    I love those scenes where people jump out of windows/from roofs into the (high) air then either survive/get rescued/have a parachute.
    ummmm 'bout your post <_< we were in the air, and Gaia had a parachute.......She's the traitor anyway o_O'
    Right, I just figured I'd give ya props for going the extra mile...

Yeah, that was somewhat of a pun, seeing how your a runner...
    If i'm not mistaken I believe it is 6 miles I got lazy this winter and I have to build the miles back up i'm at about 5 right now. I run Cross Country so my mileage goal for this year is at least 7. I'm just getting ready for 5-Ks right now though, I got injured last season so i'm working on getting a good 5-K time as my PR is just plain shameful.
    Ummm... did you know that you've misspelled my name?
    You've forgotten to put the "r" in my name. & just so you know, it's something that I take a bit seriously, mainly because I've had a lot of people misspelling my name.
    Ah! I knew it looked so familiar! The quote in my own signature is relevant to the book, as well. I've just begun readng through it for the second time. It's really neat to see someone else with a signature so near mine. ^_^

Oh, and if you click the "View Conversation" under a profile message before replying, your messages will appear on the other person's profile, so they can see what you've written on their own page. Much easier to hold a conversation that way. =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…