• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AB2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I havent

I spose its in CRMT

I rarely check CRMT these days, it is just a hole lol

So are you a member of any clans now that Seasoul has disbanded
    lol whatever. maybe they sould make a tougher league then.

i'm not going to give them a advantage people are so stupid nowadays
    but thats boring. they are gym's with types.

and unlike every1 else i have no mercy if you allow me to i will counter team idc at all lmao.
    i will probably just war with them for myself.

i'm quit strange. i prefer to attack from outta nowhere that way the conditions cannot change. especially mentally.

mind set is half the battle.
    huh wonder why seems like no1 wants to adapt.

btw your not a leader so you can't hire me. plus im working on teams like i said.
    i was thinking of just having a mercenary service.

so that clans could hire me if they need a extra guy in a war or just want revenge.

they say battle and defeat this guy and ill do so. easy way to find opponate to.
    i just noticed i don't battle much here. been making teams non stop.

like a run away train.

im almost always ready for doubles though
    Do you know what's gonna happen to Team SeaSoul? I mean, I know it's gonna quit (*sob*), but will the groups that formed stay?
    Yeah, I just thought it was a strange coincidence, is all. Like I said, I don't feel that a TL war was the cause of any clans closing, but I just happened to notice it yesterday
    You have the Nate Flu!
    10 Symptems of the Nate Flu
    1. You make a horrible team for every weather/field effect and never make them.
    2. You hang out with a guy called 'Koozer'
    3. You drop Honors Classes cause you are affraid of projects.
    4. You think you are better than someone in chess when you are not. (Take the shake?)
    5. You make weird noises and songs in public. (Boom Boom Pow; Man, Man, Man!; Estampilla...)
    6. You have a secret lover who loves another. (Nate has Emma, who is in love with AHS; While you have Obby who is in love with Nilla.)

~Symptoms to Come~
    7. You give your property to Random People like Victor Smif
    8. You start to get a white-boy Afro.
    9. You start see a cloud of dirt following you around like Pigpen from the Peanuts
    10. You have a sudden urge to wear the same items of clothing every three days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…