• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• MD2 Rescue Info:

Average time per rescue
    I will do rescues in ANY dungeon to almost any floor. The only rescues I might not get done are ZI W/E/S 30+. I will still try, but I can't promise a prompt rescue. (For ZI South 50+, expect it to take several days at the least.) ZI North usually takes less than two hours (average time is about 45-50 minutes), and any storyline/post-storyline dungeons will probably take 30 minutes AT MOST.

Items
    I can send almost any item, though I will almost NEVER send vitamins/gummis.
    I will send Joy Seeds/Golden Masks (I go through ZI North waaayyyy too often) on occasion, but please don't request them. If I'm thinking about sending one, I will tell YOU. (to make sure it's okay.)
    By default I will send a Reviver Seed, but if you would prefer something else that I have, I'll probably send it. I will ALWAYS send Escape Orbs, Oran Berries, or Heal Seeds if you want one of those.

TY Mail
    If the mission was over Wifi, it'd be nice to a ty mail, even if it just has an apple or a plain seed. It's really nice to feel appreciated. :)
    if the mission was by a password, please do NOT send a TY mail. Just thank me in PM. ;) -- I don't mean to sound rude, it's just that I probably wouldn't use it because of the headaches involved with passwords, so you'd just be wasting your time. :(
    Last note: I MUCH prefer wifi missions. If you can send the mission over Wifi, I would REALLY appreciate it. If you can't, don't worry; I'll still rescue you. It's just a lot faster and easier. -- If you are going to use a password, please use this code for the letters. It's a lot easier for me to read. (replace the #s with the letters, numbers, and symbols in your password and remove the *s).*
    [*FONT="Courier New"]###### ###### ######
    ###### ###### ######
    ###### ###### ######[/FONT*]

Thanks for reading.
    Friend Code: 5730-4970-7060
    im cul so i can eveid teh capz limitz

Hiya Julia :] Haven't seen ya in #spp for quite a little while (mostly due to me not getting on much)...but anyway, Happy Birthday! ^.^ Hope you have an awesometastic today!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…