• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My name is not from CoD, nor the X-men. I have it because it's the username I used when I used to play Age of Empires. Juggernaut; An irresistible force.

I do play CoD4 on the 360, but I don't have gold membership right now. :(
    k. cant wait to see what you have to say about my team.

and, i did end up figuring the about me page thing out, but thanks anyway.
    hey, please stop by my RMT. it called "My Hero - FF" after the foo fighter song. people always seem to ignore my RMTs so, i posted in there that i was looking specifically for people like you. hope to see your rate!
    Thanks for the heads up about the infraction. Though I don't think I got one. They would send you a PM if you got one right?
    Hey JRC.

Brock Forums is taking a headcount of all the active members so I was thinking you shoudl go over there and post in the thread to show that you're still active. The thread is called Important under Annoucements and News.
    No, your thread is still special. Iirc your thread was the first to obtain 5 star status, apperently some noob thinks he's cool and just wants to make all the threads 5 stars.
    Sorry for not seeing your RMT yesterday. Happy late birthday. I am busy now, but I might rate your team later. It is the least I can do after your long and good rates. It is great you took time for it instead of set+one-line description. Very detailed. I like that.

Milotic
    Yeah I meant playststion network I really don't have the time to be tutored either but maybe we can make a joint team sometime
    I can't wait till Christmas when I get ^_^ I'll be shoddying alot so far the longest I've ever got to play was 2 days and I got a new account to 1467 but now I'm not allowed to use that computer so I was furked an my account CRE just died from innactivity

Rl stands for regi league.

While you were gone I got a tutor on smogon and guess what that ***** didn't do one lesson with me >_> fail

Btw do you have psn?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…