• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, you can see them in the event thread in the group. But i need a new 4th E4 member and the co-champion hasnt a team ready yet. You can also see the rules and the strategies that the E4 will use.
    I was thinking about putting a Metagross or Scizor,but Lucario looks like a better option.I also have a Magnezone with HP Grass,but I'm not sure about having it in my team.Another option for me is Empoleon.Since I'm planning to use a physical Lucario because of its access to bullet punch,a special attacker like Empoleon can work well with my team.
    I didn't completely decided to what to use.I'm planning to use Swampert lead,TTar,Garchomp(that little Gible you saw at my party^^),but not so sure about the others.BP Gliscor or SubPunch Cacturne are both good options,but then again,I have too many ice weaknesses if I have both of them.So my team is still incomplete.
    Oh, well thats okay. You can challenge the E4 anytimes (exept for the last 7 days of a month) and maybe even become co-champion....
    hey, dragon-dark-master, if you still want to have a chance to be a member of the Elite4 i need your team and FC so soon as possible. Halloween is tomorrow and im running out of time....
    Yep. :(

For me, it'll be work, sleep, gaming, friends, hopefully meet some girls, maybe the pool and beach...

And damn holiday homework. :(

And Xmas/birthday. :)

Will you get homework for the holidays?
    Well, back in May my younger sister spilled coke all over it, and most of it went in to the hard drive. The computer people have managed to repair it.

Well, we have mostly colder weather down here, which people hate, then we get get hot weather, which they also hate. :)

Doesn't bother me too much.

Any plans for the holidays?
    Relatively well. I might be able to get my laptop back soon, which will be good.

And we have some Chinese exchange students living in the house next to mine.

How are things way north-west?
    thanks, mine is: S-I-E
    i'm still on work at this moment so i can't add you right now, when i get home i'll get onto it unless you beat me to it of course:p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…