• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, none of the pokémon are based off actual species of dinosaurs but off dinosaur groups (I'm VM'ing you because I don't want to spam in misc talking about Pokémon stuff :D)

Bayleef: Sauropoda (it looks a bit like a Camarosaurid to me)
    Meganium: Same as above
    Torterra: It's bartly based on the turtle that carries the world on its back, but its head is exactly the same like the head of an Ankylosaurid
    Cranidos: North-American Pachycephalosaurid (the Asian ones had flat heads)
    Rampardos: Same as above
    Shieldon: a young Ceratops or Protoceratops
    Bastiodon: adult Ceratops, it's shield resembles the one of a Chasmosaurus

That'd be it ^_^
    Ah, okay then.

Any particular sort of music or Youtube videos you like? Some of my favourites are the YTPs that don't use the same old Hotel Mario and Zelda clips, and the music videos.
    Bowser's Inside Story is a great game. Though I wish I could get a copy of Partners In Time.

Been listening to various music tracks on Youtube.
    Good to hear. Was the manager friendly?

I have all the seventeen plates ready.

I'm alright. Just talking on MSN and browsing Serebii.
    Well after you beat the E4 for the first time you'll become a member of the E4 and as E4 member you can challenge the E4 to become the co-champion. There wont be prizes like in the tournament but all the members of the E4 get a special banner and the co-champion gets the same as me. You can see mine in my signature.
    And i'll search for a new 4th E4 member. And if the co-chamion doesnt have her team ready before you challenge her, than you dont have to fight against her. It still counts as a win if you beat the E4 than.
    Okay, than you'll also battle against me. And you have to post your pokemon and stick with that team because the E4 has a neverchanging team and some E4 members play under a specific strategy (E4 member 3 uses Sunny Day, the co-champion uses a mono type team and i use a Tick Room team). And if you can change your team during the challenge it would be too easy to beat the E4.
    Yeah, you will battle in order of the list (from the top to the bottem). You also have to post the 6 pokemons that you are going to use so cant counter the E4 to easely. Do you have PBR?
    No, only the battle with me will because i dont have wifi on my ds yet. The battles with the other members are going to be hold on wifi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…