• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Doing fine. I've been getting more and more memories of nostalgia when it comes to TOASTERS. I'm hoping it's a good thing. I have also prayed for your H1N1 recovery as I told you.

Oh, studying. I almost hate myself for it, I feel like I am "undeserving", sorta... But I never study.
    Reason being I was lucky to be born with an IQ of ~130. o_o
    I almost feel "ashamed" or something, since a lot of my friends need to study off the wall to maintain average grades.
    And I can loaf around, watch TV and play games all day, sleep for about 3-4 hours a night, on occasion just skip sleeping (thanks to my Insomnia), and still get A+ grades.

...And than I just feel like even more of an ***. >_>
    o_O
    Oh hey! Yup, I sure did... and I'm too engrossed in it atm. xD I still think my progress in the game is still a little slow, though at the same time, I think I ranked up too fast. My team was already in Master Rank (and in their early level 50s) before taking the graduation exam (but I passed that one anyway). xP

The weird part... in most of my first tries, I've always kept getting the same starter (which is Charmander) in every single PMD game that I own (I have all versions except for Darkness and the upcoming 3 Adventure Squad games for WiiWare.), with the exception of me being Eevee in PMD1 Blue. No idea why, but I still like it anyway, especially since Chrmander's my favorite Kanto starter. ^-^;

Anyhow... how's your progress going along in your PMD3 game?
    I've been holding up good.

Ah, homework.... I hate the stuff. I usually end up procrastinating and end up doing it late at night when I do have it... Though I was luckily graced with a free period as my last one, so I usually get to do all of it before I get home. And than I just waste all day on the computer. xP
    Ah, I believe I have that, but I haven't really used it. There is Bootmii whenever I use the home button on Homebrew.
    Although my Wii isn't bricked, what would I do if said Wii got bricked? Any precautions I should take or something?
    I love playing Green Greens, Jungle Japes and Yoshi's Island Melee. They're full of obstacles and stuff so I try to use the terrain to my advantage e.g. platforms
    I have something to tell you. I won't be on SSBB until a few days later since I'm gonna move to my grandma's house for one year. Then come back here around Summer and after high school....;_;

After these I will plan to apply college.
    I'm sure you could get into any college that you wanted, if you keep getting grades like that, they'll be falling over themselves to accept you.
    Ganondorf is the 5th manliest character as told by How to Play Brawl Like a Man at Youtube, so he doesn't have to be hated. Link on the other hand, he wasn't a good character to begin with since the first SSB game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…