• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, yeah. It's our year. I kind of the Phillies to win Game 5 so the Yankees can win it all at home, don't you?
    do you have

shiny Adamant geodude UT with Iv Spe / Def max
    or
    shiny Hasty voltord UT with Iv Spe max and Soundproof
    or
    any shiny any shiny pokemon with good Natures and iv
    You do know what amends means? I dont want any hard feelings to come between us, as you may not realise but I enjoy battling you and our games are quite close, usually.

You were failing at helping making amends, and looking back at my posts...

I never actually bragged once lol

The start thing about Lumineon was just playing around as well
    as I said, you were in the advantage but not enough of one to just award you the game

Im trying to make amends, but you are failing at helping .-.
    Yes, we won it. I hate the Phillies and they're going down this year. LETS GO YANKEES!!
    doubt that bud, and Im not in the mood for arguing

it DCed at 3-2 as I was going to Gyro Ball, killing Gyara so you cannot say you win

nice try tho

Ill give you a rematch another day, because you will obviously want one >_>

EDIT: My respect for you as a battler has gone up because that team was actually quite well built and you battled well

^ compliment
    lol Im not admitting anything

Zong walls Mamo to hell and back as well and if Kingdra kept attacking Breloom wouldnt be able to set up and die to Outrage

I admit, I would rather have been in your situation due to Hera hax, but by no means did you have that won lol
    oh god DC >_>

I was about to Gyro Ball and I saw Gyara come out so that wouldve died

EDIT: I dont like that hax on Hera .-.
    I dont really want to hold a grudge against you when this battle finishes, so peace in the mean time
    ugh w/e

Tho if I find you are going around gloating, even after I beat you 3 times, I will be annoyed

new FC in sig.

urs?
    oh god, this really is a drag

You just cant expect me to battle me when you said the last battle would be the last

the funny thing is, even though Ive beaten you 3 times, you will continue to annoy me if I lose, which questions the benefits of battling you .-.
    AHHH why do we always disconnect... you might have ended up winning... I cant fight brelooms.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…