• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Im a new trainer and my favorite pokemon is Houndour, but I can't get him in Diamond! I saw your message that you had some to trade and was hoping I could have one? If you could, you would be my hero! Just message me or email me with a time to meet you for a trade and I'll send you a message right back with my FC! Thanks!!!
    D
    Likely there will be. Wasn't there one for Darkrai?
    D
    ----------
    Right.
    I live in the UK so obv, i can't get shaymin.
    if i manage to trade a shaymin over wi-fi on serebii or something, will i get the flower?

i know i've read this somewhere and i won't just need to be sure, and partly i forgot x.x

So, there's no way I can get the flower to change shaymin's forms unless i get a trip to america out of the blue by like.. midnight?

Just need a little help :>.
    ----------
    No. Most likely an event will occur in the UK too for Platinum. Or, you could always trade. But I'm pretty sure Shaymin will be released via WiFi in Japanese copies of Platinum eventually. :[
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…