• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, for the least part, add it to the tournament.
    And I do understand your busy life, and so thanks for all your efforts.

Lastly, just to let you know, sleep clause is considered a main clause in the standard Wi-fi battles...
    Well, for the least part, add it to the tournament.
    And I do understand your busy life, and so thanks for all your efforts.

Lastly, just to let you know, sleep clause is considered a main clause in the standard Wi-fi battles...
    Did you read my suggestion in both the halloween event and tournament thread?
    If not, then I suggested adding the 'sleep clause' to the rules because Elite 1 faced really a lot of trouble against a Singing Altaria which made all his Pokemon sleep.
    Oh i see.. :(
    Btw, about the tournament, do you mind assigning me a new opponent? I don't want to hold his time, so perhaps someone else who are online when i do (Sorry, and thanks a lot J-Master..)
    Also, where can i battle the E4? I know i'm not in, but i'm just curious (and i may like to battle them)
    Oh i see.. :(
    Btw, about the tournament, do you mind assigning me a new opponent? I don't want to hold his time, so perhaps someone else who are online when i do (Sorry, and thanks a lot J-Master..)
    Also, where can i battle the E4? I know i'm not in, but i'm just curious (and i may like to battle them)
    Oh, i wonder who are the other members? I may try battling them and perhaps they will tell you if i'm qualified.
    (And if only you have WiFi in DS, i may even record the battle and post in GTS)
    Uuum.. Honestly, i can admit that i'm pretty noob, but I wouldn't mind being a member at all. Or if there is a way to test my skill, i'd be honoured to take it as well.

Btw, talking about battle, i still cannot meet my opponent in WiFi battle for our group's tournament. It seems that our time really can never meet at all, and i've tried my best to stay awake to wait for him till late night, but still... :( Sorry
    Nah, but umm, I know how to gain EV's and such I just dont know how to keep track of them and like on Smogon itll be like 220at220something else then the last number for it so I need that ammount of EV's but how do I know when im done? thats what im having trouble with :S
    So would I pretty much just count each one till I reach the amount given I really dont get how to know when im done EVin a poke thats the main problem like how will I know that im done. XD and I don't know what that short form you just said is :S sorry.
    Yeah I just looking at random pages (Stalker statis no creeper v.v), But yeah, to me EV training is kinda confusing but im trying to raise a new team and How do I keep track of the number of EV's I use and when do I start counting them like if I had a lvl 1 with like 7 in all its stats lets just say and then a site was like k you need 220 attack evs Do I just go till I reach 227 in that stat or what :S ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…