• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shadowfaith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you find the right person I know it.

it okay I didn't know.

good though just laughing at what those people said a few weeks ago.
    I am a bit swamped with work atm both with college and uni applications but I should be able to post once every few days (at the very least once a week). I should have my post out by tonight and hopefully will be able to keep up.
    none of the other mods did this yet, but could you please aprove the forgotten pokemon club II? if you read the last few pages of the last club, you will see that the previous owner was inactive and the members decided to restart the club with me being the new leader. however, the club i have submitted has not been approved yet so the club cannot proceed yet. if you could approve it when your on [if it isnt approved yet] that would be awesome.

thanks
    Hey Faithy. I just wanted to ask you something.
    Since Damned unit never got off the ground, would it be cool if I did a remake of it? Y'know make sure you get the credit and give the game the chance it deserves.
    I'd keep the essense of the game but I'd change a few things to improve it a bit. Total cred to you though!
    Sorry to bother you... but could I get an answer to my question that I sent in the PM? n_n;
    I wnat to finish my sign-up, but I'm not sure if my idea is allowed.
    Quick question. I'm interested in your RP, and I just want to know If it's Ok if I switch my Digimon's Digivolution a bit so the Ultimate is KendoGarurumon and Mega is Beowulfmon? If not, I understand. Just thought I'd ask. :D
    Oh, and I also asked because I wanted to use White KnightChessMon, but KingChessMon seemed like a letdown, and PawnChessmon didn't have lower forms.
    Um, Shadowfaith, I have a question about the Digimon RPG.
    I never got to understand on Digivalution families (playing most of the games makes me think there isn't really a set thing for their families).
    So, is there limits to what digimon can evolve into what?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…