• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that means that your ninth grade is the same as our year 9, so if ur in the ninth grade, and im in the first year of 6th form (year 12) then i would be thre years older!
    year 8 is when you become 13!! And i would give you the tms but unfortunately, i used them :( Have fun in the frontier
    that depends on which grade you start your primary school in, if thats 1st grade, then grade 9 would be year 8, as we start ff as reception, year 1 year 2 3 4 .... and so on. lol sounds confusing
    Thanks, im going online now. And i think it will try to learn bullet punch, if it does, take off x scizor!!! Just come on when you can :)
    umm yeah kinda. well we have primary skool, year 7 to 11, then two years of sixth form, in which we do Alevels or IBs, then uni :)
    lol well good luck with the work. im in 6th form now, and theres just soooo much work to do
    WOW lol i wish i had that quality, doing h/w before sunday. sundays are always a rush of h/w for me
    Thanks and lol yep im gonna need your help. Atm, im gonna try the whole iv breeding thing, i need to breed more pokes to make some more teams. So, you can become the main chainer... for a while ;)
    oh hey, sorry i was ill until now, so wasnt really online. was it the message about helping each other out in chaining??? Unfortunately, and fortunately i have a dsi, and so i have no gba slot :(
    good luck and tel me how it goes??? I guess you wont be needing anything chained from me anymore :(
    ssbb might have will o wisp, cause i think he clones items too. oh and if youre having a hart time radaring, try out the pokemon on swarm, it shud be slightly easier.
    PS make sure VMs got to the persons account who ur trying to talk to lol, dont post em on your own one cause i dont get any notifications lol.
    And the starmies not that frightening lol
    I want to, but i can't because i haven't trained my poor little lv. 1 trapinch into a flygon yet... :/ i really need to... okay. I'm going to try to radar ponyta once more, and then i'll go to the elite four a few times and raise my trapinch to a flygon. Then we can battle. Sound good?
    do u wanna hav a battle after this 2, to give you a feel of wot competitive battle gonna be like, im not that good yet though, and my pokes arent trained fully evd
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…