• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i actually enjoy it a bit... :p but anyway, i don't do it 24/7, because i have to raise a team for a competition in my clan, and i have school, so its not 24/7, but i'm trying.
    Nope... i'm practicing on ponyta because aron are sort of rare, and i've gotten a max of 15 with both ponyta, and one time when i saw a stantler and got lucky, i carried it to the same number. That's as far as i've gotten though. :/
    I am going to try to chain aron first then... but i might not for a while, i'm trying to palpark my entire firered... and that takes a while when you have 80+ pokemon...
    I don't have any shinies... :/ sorry... i'm pretty sure it mentions that in my signature... but idk... but if you want i'll try to hatch a shiny aron egg... it just might take awhile... :/ sorry...
    1. Is it legit? 2. I don't have EVERY non shiny pokemon, so some may take a while... for instance. If you wanted a Johto Starter, it may take a few weeks... :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…