• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh! lol I didn't know you sent me a message back since you posted it on your profile. :X

Anyways... I'm getting HeartGold because Gold Version was my first Pokemon game...

Español es dificil para mi porque empecé aprender cuando tenía 14 años.
    I refer with pokemon news about the game, but not the battling way and that..
    Im going to get Heart gold, because i want lugia at 70 xD
    Y si hablo español, lo hablo perfectamente!
    Es muy facil ;)
    I can't help you with Pokemon because I'm not a competitive battler. :X lol. Smogon is the place to go for that stuff. I mean, sure I pay attention to EVs, Natures, movesets, etc.... but I don't really know the EV "magic numbers" and the current metagame down to specifics.

Yeah, HGSS is going to be awesome. Which one are you going to get?

And Mexico? That's pretty awesome. ¿Hablas español? Estoy aprendiendo el idioma pero es dificil...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…