• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just pm/vm ampy, the 5th post below from this post saying u wanted to join the clan and the same time if his available he might test u which rank to put u in at that time.
    Hey, saw you were looking for battles in the battle forum... you still up for it? If yes, just give me a PM
    yea, what a said at the bottom and that its more organize. and ur name and ur clans name will be known in serebii if u win the war. but main reason is to help each other out ofcourse.
    i actually use mix tiers aswell, and the team i used ealier, some of them is just a subtitute cause i had to do a rematch with sum1 i battle last week for the clan wars. so i dont want him to easy counter my pokes that he seen that day
    oic, its koo men, just let me know if i can help you out with anythin. by the way once its official that ur in the clan, im the clans breeder. so i can breed any pokes you want. natures,egg moves, etc...
    so how bout it, if u join u can learn more in this group. the guy whos running is great battler. his screen name is ampy just pm or vm him or just go to the clans page.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…