• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! I'm back now which is good because it seems Aus is getting all the attention now, eh? With the Arceus movie airing here first and etc. I had a good time in England too. We went to Longleat Park where the animals walk next to the car. We had this Lioness walk past my Dad's window who was content tapping the window to try and draw its attention! How've you been?
    Well I'm heading to the UK tommorow, so I won't be able to talk for a month or so. Good luck at school!
    Well, I'm in my school holidays now. :p
    Anyway, do you do history at your school? Or is it part of a different subject like Studies Of Society And Environment? Its the second option for me but at the moment we're doing Asia and its culture and economic relationships to other countries.
    It sounds ok. Least its not either raining or hot like it is here that may be a slight exaggeration). Only 4 more days of school (for me at least).
    Heh. Never been to Canada. Thats the place where maple syrup comes from, eh? But all of those great souvenirs from Japan :)....Sorry.
    My friend has been to Japan twice. She's lucky...but she also got me heaps of souveniers! And you want to go to Canada, aye?
    YES, ANYTHING FROM AN ALLIGATOR, TO YOU BFF, THEY WILL TURN PINK AND FLUFFY

the latter part makes it sound Sesame Street.

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu school you flying wanker.

f3 i miss it when we were newly weds, and on our honeymoon that was epic. JAPAN
    YES, ANYTHING FROM AN ALLIGATOR, TO YOU BFF, THEY WILL TURN PINK AND FLUFFY

the latter part makes it sound Sesame Street.

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu school you flying wanker.

f3 i miss it when we were newly weds, and on our honeymoon that was epic. JAPAN
    My video game is just a platformer. But after loads of hard work I made cutscenes with the gamemaking system (takes like half an hour for me to make each cutscene). I also added a relaxation room.:) Nearly finished only like three more levels and some editing to go.
    UK and Ireland, I should say. (Just to annoy you). :) So far I've been to Australia, New Zealand (like ten times), Bali (but not for ages), am going to Uk in three weeks and might go to America next year. Where in the world would you want to go? I'd like to go to Antartica. :)
    Pretty sweet. The best assignment so far is programming a video game. :) Difficult but fun. I'm just anxious cause we're going to UK in 3 weeks. How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…