• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, work at the home tomorrow afternoon, then I have to watch my siblings get baptised.

I much rather just lie in bed all day. Or go to the pool.

Movie marathons are fun, haven't had one for a while.
    I like the show, though I wish they would show some of the newer episodes. I think there's one on Monday.

Any plans for the weekend?
    Harry Potter 3, 80 days. Not amazing, but fairly decent.

Though Win shows way too many episodes of 2 and a 1/2 Men.
    that thread with "what game should i get" title. u asked if uncharted 2 was good and i said some stuff and then decided to add u
    Yep, as long as don't get too out of control, because the wrath of the mods will come down...

That's part of the reason my parents thought it would be good for me to work there, and I agreed. I have to talk to the residents to see what they need, whether they need help with their food, and the nurses there about what needs to be done. As well as those girls, which is the best part of course. :)

I haven't viewed the Pic thread for a while, but I think I've been here long enough to post a pic or two.

I suppose I should log off soon, wish it was Friday night. :D
    Well, mainly due to a few flame wars and general loss of interest after a while. Lol.

I've always been shyer around people, though I've been doing a bit better lately.

I really should post a pic of myself in the Picture thread sometime.
    Well, I can't really give a link as it closed five months ago. But I thought I might ask anyway.

It must be good being able to talk to people so easily. :)
    Were you in Treespyro's Aussie Club earlier this year? I remember people like Slick and Divine from there.
    Most certainly...

Okay, I will.

Yep, fourteen's the minimum age to work there, though there are a few who are fifteen.

Checkout should be alright, you'll get to talk to people.

I have to get off for a bit, as my brother needs to use the computer, but he shouldn't be too long hopefully.
    All the better in the darkness...

Sure, though I might not be getting the game until Christmas or my birthday. Depends whether I buy it myself or not. :)

I'm a junior at the home, being only fourteen of course, and there are a few good looking girls working as juniors too. :D

Do you think you'll be on the checkout?
    Ah, the webcam. Many fun days and nights...

The PS3 and the XBox 360.

You'll get it, for sure.

Working is also a good way to meet girls, like the ones at the nursing home. :)
    Indeed. I swear my laptop is cursed... :D

MSN is fun, and I find it easier then texts.

Yep, I'll be getting it. I've heard a lot of praise for the games.

Have you started at the supermarket yet?
    I've heard of that, but I thought they canceled it because Michael Crichton (who wrote Jurassic Park and The Lost World) died last year.

Lol at Spielberg's quote. A scientific fact XD
    It's impossible, pure fiction.
    Well it's a movie, it doesn't have to be 100% correct.

But the 3rd one was just a big joke. Why would a giant fish eating carnivore spend so much energy in chasing some little humans? And the intelligence of the "Velociraptors" was too exaggerated. The story was also poor.

Maybe the "raptors" should've written the script, they could've made a more "intelligent" movie.
    Well, with my laptop still being repaired I have to use the computer in the lounge room, where all the noise is.

I'm browsing Serebii, watching videos on Youtube, talking on MSN and viewing Marriland's HGSS walkthrough.

Multitasking :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…