• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Photography, you say? Hopefully, you were able to get some excellent photos for whatever events you needed to cover. My Christmas plans seem rather quiet for the moment, but I have had to chuckle at one of my recent projects. It involved analyzing an element of one country's relationship with another, in my case, Japan's alliance with the United States. As it happens, I chose to focus on anime... and I began my presentation by playing Rica Matsumoto and Megumi Toyoguchi's "High Touch". Overall, that presentation felt pretty good, and yet, to judge from my friends and classmates' presentations, I think that my topic was the most... light-hearted. One talked about prostitution in China, and another talked about trouble between Argentina's automobile market and Brazil's sugar market in the wake of a trade agreement between those two countries. If nothing else, though, I will be happy to wrap up any remaining assignments this week, perhaps even today.
    Hey there. I've had quite a December so far after those projects for my school, but they should be over this week. Are things going well on your side of the pond?
    Sorry for the late reply. Im doing good. its nice to meet someone who supported pokeshipping like me. As you can see I am now a pearlshipper. Have you ever supported advanceshipping?
    Bingo. At least a few hours before Arceus and the Jewel of Life hits American television screens, my mind is on alert once more, but it's not just for this encounter with the Pokémon believed to have created the world that Ash and Dawn know and love. This past week, one political figure who has challenged President Barack Obama's assumptions about basic economic expenditures, health care reform, environmental stewardship, and American national security more substantively than any other began reintroducing herself to the general public: former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. She has proven to be tough, willful, compassionate, and honest at once, and even as I type this, speculation is running that Palin might launch her own presidential campaign against Obama in 2012. Knowing her, however, I would opine that she will undertake such a course of action... if she considers it necessary to reclaim America's founding mission. Perhaps appropriately enough, she titled her new book, which happened to premiere this past Tuesday, Going Rogue: An American Life. You can assume that I intend to support this woman's brand of optimism and determination in order to help my country defend freedom wherever it goes.
    (chuckling affirmatively) Ah, yes. I’ve opined that either a final showdown with Team Galactic or an encounter with Arceus could happen to Ash and Dawn, but it would seem that both of those scenarios will happen. Ash and Dawn’s basic dynamic should hold up impressively in the face of such dangers to the world they know and love, just as I envision Nigel Uno and Rachel McKenzie from Codename: Kids Next Door together. Nigel and Rachel’s thought processes are quite similar to each other, so these two Kids Next Door leaders can know each other’s thought patterns almost immediately. I could envision the two of them grieving together after a particularly heinous attack against their friends… such as the massacre initiated by Major Nidal Malik Hasan at a major military base in my home state out of resentment that, as he saw it, America is oppressing Muslims in the Middle East. You can safely guess that my country is mourning the soldiers and civilians murdered in this jihad attack – and I am in the process of figuring out exactly how Hasan developed his hatred for the country he was supposed to preserve, protect, and defend with his life.
    Greetings once more, after a certain round of developments about me since Obama's Nobel Peace surprise, and I think that's what I'll call it from now on. At any rate, his health care initiative seems to have stalled a bit, which has had the effect of enabling me to focus on certain other political shifts I've been tracking. While former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has brought a special election in New York's 23rd Congressional District to the attention of many on my side of the pond, current Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is emerging as a major power player in the Islamic Middle East. Perhaps even more strangely enough, at least in my case, these recent events have revived an interest in a factor that has impacted my support for Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship that others might not have expected. Would you mind if I asked you what you know about a cartoon called Codename: Kids Next Door?
    Greetings once more. Things seem a little quiet in my corner of the world at this moment... despite President Barack Obama's Nobel Peace surprise yesterday, which you can safely assume I didn't see coming as of this past week. Are you still doing well across the pond?
    Yeah,funny how that is ^_^

Pearlshipping seems to finally be getting off the ground, I mean... there was almost nothing pearlshippy at the start, sadly, and now things seem to be happening.
    It's okay. Your question about my school may be more interesting to me than you suspect. As it happens, my school has a penchant for offering special performances and lectures to reinforce the subjects it teaches. Among the topics I've already seen of those lectures are Russia's energy imperialism, America's relationship with the Vatican, and Taiwan's emergence in East Asia. Speaking personally, I find that my specific interest in both East Asia and the Middle East has proven consistent with this special feature of my school, so I can enjoy whatever I do within those interests. It's an exercise for my mind, to be certain, but given the other factors I've added into those political interests this past year, I find myself rather... used to it.
    Greetings once more. It's been quite an interesting week for me so far, between my school activities and this past Labor Day weekend, at least here in the United States. Are you doing well?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…