• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello fellow HeatTagshipper and Kouhei fan. =D How's it going? I noticed you updated with your last chapter. Review yours if you review mine? Kidding, you don't have to, but I'll definitely get around to reviewing yours. =D
    I know what you mean~ I go back tomorrow :<

Aw, don't feel bad! It's not too late! :D I just posted a brand spanking new topic. It's a cute one~
    Awwww, I have a bad stomachache which is rather mean. >< OMG I WANNA WRITE SOME HEATTAGSHIPPING! Like a oneshot or something. Yeah, that's what I'll do. =D

I hope your cold gets better!
    MEL-GIRL INVADES THIS PROFILE! I'M GRADUALLY GETTING MORE HEATTAG IN MY FIC! *dances* Especially since I updated yesterday. XD

How are you?
    Yup, Kouhei is one of my fave characters (after Hikari, Shinji, Shigeru and Satoshi I think, but hey, top 5! That's still good, right? =D LOL, I could've claimed Kouhei, but I'm a lame Kiba fan who wanted to claim Kiba as meh bishie. XD

Have you seen Bulbapedia's new HeatTagshipping page? It may have been up for a while, but I only noticed today. XD Haha, Kouhei's always popular everytime he appears. You should've seen the anime forums when he first debuted in the Japanese eps. I loved him since then. XD

I wanna write a HeatTagshipping oneshot. Like some sorta shout-out to the nerds, I dunno? It'll be tough to write it as Kouhei's a creeper and Hikari, while she's impressed by his knowledge, is a tad uneasy around him at times. But dang, we need more HeatTagshipping! Kouhei should like bump out Nando and be like, "Hell yeah, I'm Hikari's rival. Take that b*tches!" And Nozomi and Kengo will be like 0______0

Maybe Kouhei should just replace Brock and be a travelling regular. ^____^
    You have good taste. You'll know what I'm refrring to by my review for your fic. XD I shall friend you. =DDD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…