• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• anyway sorry for being annoying about being friends.

sent it again so yeah if you want we can be friends but I won't force you to.
    ohh sorry but it saying that I sent it to you. I delelte it and re request.

sorry about that just lately stuff between me and some other so call friend happen and I can sometime be in a bad or annoying mood.
    yeah though I like your idea of Mira x Marley and I find it could work out even though I a major Cheekyshipping supporter.

anyway I sent you a friend request btw.
    Mmm, okay then... xD; Poor Alt. Shipping not getting love anymore... *sighs* I would try to but then again, I fear the lack of no replies... like in the thread I made there... *flees*
    O:
    You and her are like Danni and I.
    OH BEST FRIENDS!

Our stomachs will deal with it. It's for our fun and TRASHEDSHIPPING WILL FINALLY BE REALLY TRUE!
    XD Hey there Vy, recalling correctly before Chelc and Kiori left, they said that there's no more one month limit in Alternative Shipping (they even removed the announcement about it and I asked Chelc also before she left), otherwise, you should be closing every single thread existing there now... but I dunno, you should ask the other mods about it just in case... .___.;;
    well, i have liked it a bit in the past, but :X

AND THAT COLOR IS AMAZING. SO :D

I don't think I ever met her. But I've heard of her from you and here. o: ah hahah. My family isn't too crazy ..just ..bleh. xD But wohoo! WE'LL BE PARTYING HARD SO IT DOESN'T MATTER!
    yo yo i'm really happy for ya, and ima let you finish,
    but Pokeshipping was one of the best ships of all time, of ALL TIME.

No. Trashedshipping >>>>>>>>>>> Pokeshipping like ..extreme.

But yeah. Purple and red are both sexy colors. I've dyed my hair red (well ..I've dyed my hair most colors..) But purple hair, MHMMMM!

and OH! YEAH. We have to plan that more. Make an exact date and plan and everything. Cause we definitely need to party hard! But you'd be able to stay at my place, and do whatever. Dealing with my weird family of course, but ehy! :D
    WELL THEN YAY!

and oh. Trashedshipping is like epically amazing, and everything about it is just so wonderful and trueeee.
    Purple ..the color fits. ;3
    <3<3<3

KILL THOSE BADDIESSSS!
    but it's all good. I hope things get better fast. *hughug*

and I'll be around, always. ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…