• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, that has been happening to me lately too, it is not a good thing when I still have exams to do, exams that are on at 8am...
    Hey! I'm good just about to hit the hay. XD; But congrats on the rank up!

Two important days? I can only think of Thanksgiving for America but do share yours~
    Looking for trouble is generally not such a good idea, even I stop at that. It is the same stuff but without the actual threat of damage.
    Now I am imagining you throwing people through walls, does not quite seem to fit that well...
    Random facts are what make life worth living.

Ah, now I get it, seems like a good plan, but alas I will never stop annoying people, it is just what I do.
    You shouldn't think like that.

Some people are ignorant, but that doesn't mean everyone is like that.
    Well then I can't explain it. As for the sound thing, I guess that depends on personal specifications...

I am the type of person who likes to stir up trouble without actually doing anything, if that makes sense. Then I can see the disaster and make it that much worse, without being completely involved.
    Maybe that is because they are there for public use, my Mac is usually faster than most of the other computers I know (who run Vista and XP).

I am kind of like that, except I will occasionally stir up the randomness just to see what kind of reaction I can get.
    It is shocking indeed, but I suppose there are some times where it could run better (though those times are not faults on behalf of the Mac).

Indeed, one of the few calm people in waylt.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…