• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
7eeveelutions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *rolls eyes* Oh, now your COUNTING? Hahahahaha. Darn, I missed you by a couple minutes -.-
    I also missed chloe by only a couple minutes...

I'm late today....
    ah, my school is finally over. I can now play wi-fi more often! Are you free anytime? I would like to test out my new team against someone
    I finally found an internet cafe`!!!
    Now from 7 in the morning to 10 at night I can go on at any time for 20,000 VND (about $1.50) per hour =D
    arg this is so frusterating... if you get on at noon and get off at 7 (hypothetically speaking) it's the same as you getting on at 10 at night and then getting off at 4 in the morning- which frankly is too late and too early for me DX
    And at least no cars or houses and other buildings were damaged and nothing was killed in the process. The Only thing damaged was the fence for our dogs. And Happy Halloween today. Come to think of it I don't even remember the last time I dressed up for halloween
    That's the exact reason I like Mark Twain- he's a great author. But things never turn out in his story the way they're supposed to. My mom just bought me his complete series, but it weighs a ton DX (well only ~ 2 pounds but when your carrying everything you own... things seem heavier then they really are)

I THINK ALL THE TIME!

Human's are by far the most interesting creatures there are. And everything about them, like selfishness, the need to be better then everyone else- EVERYTHING we qualify under the "bad, mean or selfcentered" label are all centered around survival, although now survival sounds like a really barbaric word. We wouldn't have survived without these traits and now we try to squeeze them out of everyone like it's something cursed.
    Yeah, probably not going to believe this, but we fairly strong winds. A tree we had in the dog kennel in the middle had just fallen over and it is the whole tree that has been removed and it is fairly big tree too.
    I've read some of warriors into the wild this week and I think I'm near chapter 10 so far I think the book is pretty good so I may try to get the rest of the series hopefully I can get some more of them this year and next year.
    Yeah, and I guess it isn't possible to have a bad-free world, because everyone wants different things. It gives a spark to life ^_^. Like to write a story, you NEED a problem. It's the Basis of ALL stories.
    That's really interesting.....

Hahahaha Yeah I DO think! Actually quite a lot!
    Yeah, I like to think of it that way... that all bad things are balanced out with good things or that bad things remind us of how great the good things are.... You know, to put it in perspective. It makes you think....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…