• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol. Where I live, it's either a flood or a drought in the summer. In the winter... its either a blizzard, a hurricane, or a drought. Or a vicious thunderstorm. Sigh... I miss normal rainstorms that weren't deadly...

Well, I'm at... 19,293 words or somethin' along that line (mostly 'cause I have a COLD (no, not swine flu) and have been home all day with nothin' to do), and I really want to get to 20,000 by tonight. It's killing me. Seriously.

My post... is almost up. I need to finish thinking up my evil plan... 'cause I didn't exactly have one when I sent out those Gengars... xP
    You're in the bottom area of the west, right? I've been to Arizona before (cousin; I swear I have at least one family member in each state), and wow, was it hot! I feel bad for you... my weather is pretty cruddy waaaaayy up here, but yours is probably, like, perfect.

Every RPG I've been in up to PLU has died spontaneously, and I'm more than ready to finish this story to its end. I was actually thinking about asking Z-gon is we could take over the RPG... officially, I mean. (Right now, I think he's waiting for us to end it...)

Must... get... to 20,000... words....
    I have no idea why they picked November, of all month, (Why not, like, August, or something), but I believe it's because it's supposed to be that time of year when there's that winter-fall weather (not cold enough for snow but not warm enough for fall, kinda cloudy and miserable, and vice versa if you live in the western hemisphere.)

I finally updated my novel info. Yep. It's quite random.

And I'm almost done with my post for PLU. You know, we're really, really close to finishing up the story. If the three of us keep posting, then we should actually finish the RPG. ^_^
    Lol. Well, from the excerpt I read, you're could be a whole lot worse... and so could mine. The point is, revising is going to be a lot of fun, isn't it?

Yeah... this is such a great month to start up another writing project, isn't it?
    Lol. Well, you can just as well forget about my fanfic if you want a good one. ^_^ I should probably post the synopsis/excerpt soon, but... yeah, it's turning out pretty bad right now. But eh, maybe I'll send you an excerpt...

Hmm... well, I get what you mean about the title, but I don't think that was the case. I think the problem with AMOH was that we weren't really sure what we were doing. At the beginning, almost everyone was posting, but as soon as we were walking around the building and we really didn't have much to do... well, that's when it started to die down.

Two-fifths... wow, that's amazingly far. As for me... eh, I'm gettin' there...
    You should! I'd love to read it when you finish. As for LOZ:ROTS... well, I might post it at some point, but I'd definitely going to edit it.

I thought the title was fine for the RPG. Just because it doesn't have the word 'Morphski' in it doesn't mean it doesn't fit. But I guess AMOH:TotM works, too. (It just doesn't role off the tongue as well..)
    Well, on the bright side, mine sucks too, and I'm definitely going to be editing it during December. And aren't you about a fifth of the way there? You can't stop once you've gotten to 10,000 words, unless you want those hours to go to waste.

Eh, I've heard of weirder ways to beat writers block. For me, I look at some of my old stories to borrow *coughstealcough* ideas.

I think you should try AMOH again. It was a great story, and I don't know why it died. Maybe it was just the time of year?
    Well, I have to move fast if I'm going to catch up to the deadline. I'm at 10,000 - somethin' words now... been typing pretty much all night and all morning...

WRITER'S BLOCK! Ouch... that has to be the worst thing you could get during NaNoWriMo. Well... why don't you use parts of the story for AMOH? Technically, the Morphski are in both stories, and whatever you planned for AMOH might work in this one. I know I've been stealing ideas from some of my other stories for this LOZ:ROTS (terrible name, I know, but it was accidental) fanfic.

All I know is that after this is over I am completely rewriting this story. xP
    Actually, a friend called me up a couple hours ago and forced me to do it with her, so now I'm participating! All I need to do is get to 10,000 words by tomorrow night and I'll be on track... o_O

Zelby posted as well (haven't read hers yet), so maybe there's some inspiration in both of ours.
    Hiya-Hey-a! I posted! Aaron came back... sort-of. I believe he's messing with Max right now... Mehehehe...

Also, its time for NaNoWriMo! Man, I wish I could participate this year. But I have no time anymore... ugh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…