• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That was at 2:54 A.M. here... so we have a 4 hour difference... shouldn't be horrible. Sorry I haven't been on today.. had a crap load of homework.
    It's a little thing Ben Franklin thought up to allow more daylight hours in a single working day, thus allowing greater conservation of energy. If you're awake and working for the daylight hours, there is little reason to use candles or lights. You "save" the daylight hours and consequently save energy.

To make this work, every Fall, the clocks are turned back an hour while in the spring, they are turned forward an hour--in accordance with the changes in when the sunlight hours are as the earth revolves around the sun.

Sure thing.

Why can't you post it?
    Good point, but you can't argue with mods, so meh. I don't really see a bright future for the CRMT and now I'm mainly concentrating on bld. The only reason I still go to Serebii is because I have some friends here(like you and some others) and because bld isn't fully active yet. Also, Serebii is where I first learned the game so I feel like I have to give something back and I don't want to see Serebii become a piece of crap.
    PM's are broken there, however, they're only broken for a few certain people. That's why I need information from them before the support guys can help me (whom I've had on hold for a month and a half now, btw).

And yeah, it is rare, except I was up at 11:25 PM, not 12:25 AM. Daylight Savings time remember!

Edit: Oh. Don't forget to make your 7.01--Team Rating thread, btw.
    No. You don't have to apologize for technical issues.

What would be a good idea is posting the RMT at a time we are both online so you can request strict moderation immediately.

What will be in the "strict moderation-PM"? Something like "Dear Iggly/Shining Mew, could you please pay extra attention to this thread: (Insert link here)? The maker often has been flamed unfairly and is afraid to PM you with this question because it is mini-modding: Telling the mods what to do. However, I offered him. Please keep an eye out for trolling/flaming and close the thread if it goes out of hand?" Seems very mini-moddish.

What would be better if it goes wrong: Closing the RMT or infracting rulebreakers?

Sorry for bothering you.

Milotic
    IIRC, when I joined Serebii my favorite Poke was Ampharos.. hence the username. Sounds great.
    haha, oops! Most people do the opposite ^0^! And I do remember seeing you on Saturday morning quite often, or used to that is. Well that's good that you're handling things. Ampy probably didn't PM you because of your last activity.
    I tried posting my RMT, but I just can't. Sorry.

I might rate your team some more later on synergy and checking/countering threats. I didn't have time for it. I will when I have colleected the confidence to post my RMT.

Now you are inactive for three days and not asking strict moderation, I can't post my RMT. Strict moderation should be requested as soon as possible.

Milotic
    I was thinking about it, but I wasn't sure if it would work and Shining Mew said he wouldn't appoint anymore mods, but if it helps the CRMT. Though personally, I really don't feel like keeping up with all those noobs. These days, I usually keep my rating to a minimum until I see a thread that shows effort and I usually don't browse most RMT's anymore because of disgust. You should also be a mod. Although you aren't as active, you are more gentle than me so you would be more liked by the noobs(not that you aren't now).

Really, I could go either way on this situation, but I think more knowledgable members like you, Salavior, Calum etc. etc. should be a mod cause they've just be in the business longer than I have.
    I have to post my RMT on Friday or Saturday?

I will give you a second rate. I didn't go into Pokémon your team is weak to because I am not who should tell you that. You should find that out yourself. Testing.

Respected team rater=/=AquaMilotic. So I do get flamed again. Remember you would ask strict moderation? That's how we will prevent it.

Milotic
    Hope I'm not seen as intruding, but don't recommend zapper for a mod, JRC. I don't remember if you were here when people were campaigning for me, Kingdrom, and a few others to be a mod, but Shining Mew didn't like it one bit. If you ask for zapper to be a mod, that's one way to guarantee he never will be one.
    vvvv
    Yeah I agree. Too many times to I see a RMT with just movesets and no descriptions. I don't even bother to try to rate those as the OP clearly doesn't give a **** about his RMT so why should I? And now there are RMT's where the noob wants us to find the last one(or two) members of his team as he/she cannot do it himself/herself. These RMT's should be closed immediately. Seriously, how long does it take to write a few descriptions on a complete team? 20mins, 30mins, 1hr? Some people need to put more effort into their work. As Kingdrom pointed out on bld, the CRMT wil never revive itself useless people's attitude change and they work harder.

I understood most of your last VM, but I guess if you added the word "were" between they and more, it would be clearer. It seemed like you were talking about the mods' work and not about closing threads.
    Sorry. I forget rating your team. I will do it later today.

When I feel like posting my RMT: You know the only reason I am going to post it is that you kept asking it and said it would improve the CRMT forum. Not because I want it. So I need your opinion on when I should post it.

I have seen a big problem with my team. Making small changes ruins the team. Replacing one Pokemon for another ruins the team (except for Vaporeon/Suicune>Milotic, probably, but I won't test that). So if I make a RMT and make small changes and they make the team lose more, I won't use them. I decide that after testing. But I will probably get flamed because of "arrogance, ignoring rates" when I reject a rate after testing. And making changes in this team is hard. However, the main reason for me to post it is improving the CRMT forum.
    What would be the right moment to post my RMT? I am still waiting. You do understand how difficult it is for me to post it.
    I hope you're not offended by that PM, JRC. I merely sent it as a formality since I know you're working on what I wrote in there.
    Yeah I actually want them to be more strict because too many times do I see some noob posting a rate that says "Good Job 5/5." That's not even a rate and it really pisses me off >_> Besides rating doesn't even mean rate from a scale from 1 to 5. It means actually rate and the team. You know what I mean? These people should really be infracted. Those posts are worthless and the only things that they do are raise someone's postcount.

Though the closing of threads has been picking up a bit now. You have to give the mods at least some credit.
    Then I didn't get an infraction. Shining Mew and Iggy are probably more flexible than Reno was.

----------
    Originally posted by you
    We are that cool (h).
    ----------
    I liek this one better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…