• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SapphireRose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, not really. I only pull down $10 a week, and I don't have any debit cards, credit cards or cars. So yeah. :p

lol

Yup, on the modem. What system do you have? Mac, Dell?
    :)U>v If you focus really hard, it's a duck. XD

You do. You do, BM. And you know that you know... whatever it is that you know. :/

:B

:E
    Yeah, lucky me. :p

Oh really?

You'll need the WEP key, which should be located on the router itself. That's the box with the lights that tell you whether or not you're connected to the internet. You'll also need the SSID, which can be found be looking up what's connected to the internet.
    :)

Silawen was my beta a year and a half ago, but it didn't work out, so Fire Suicune filled in, but I closed that Fic shortly after and she left the forums (for other reasons, not because I closed a crappy Fic, lol) and then there was YOU! :D

And only eighty-two days until I'm sixteen, you better not forget >D
    D: Yeah, since I'm one of the first to turn 18 in my year, I wouldn't know about that.

Be very careful.

Um...a router is the thing that connects you to the internet. If you have internet at your house, you should already have a router.
    I shall use it everyday!

Unless the confusion is confused.

Careful, or it will fly away! D:

Ah. Well then. But hey, shiny shiny. Would you mayhaps like a third shiny? I have a few.
    Cool, I defined a word! :D

Not too sure. D:

The penguin is currently, at this time, on your head. Don't move, you'll startle it. Penguins are also one of my favorite animals.

Yay for shiny Blastoise! Sorry not many people showed up though...
    It's funny, I sense a little sarcasm in THAT response too... how odd.

-strokes chin- I think you know... :|

Woah. -steps back- How embarrassing... D: I'm far too flustered to respond...

Really...? I don't recall... >:)
    Um um um...being awesome in a confused way?

We shall be confused together? D:

Oh...well, uh...oh look a penguin.

Have fun at your party...which is happening right now.
    Do I detect sarcasm now???

Absolutely not! Sarcasm is the devil. :mad:

Ahehehe. -crosses arms- You're move, grill. XD

*<|:0D
    Good. Now we agree that I was and always will be completely right.

You are just a little angel, aren't you? -_-

That would be a little more insulting... GRILL!

-flies away to work- DundunDUN!
    Uh...I don't know. Maybe you should make a definition up for it?

Confused Porygon is confused. :mad:

No, it's not like it's your birthday or anything. :p
    You have to MY state of mind to understand. It's complicated.

That... was easy. :/

You're LACK OF EFFORT was rude. Somebody needs to whip you into shape, girlll.

Not yet. I should probably get working on that. :p
    Understood. :p

Definitely not fun...I'm just glad it wasn't too bad.

YOU'RE WELCOME FOR BEING WELCOME! :D

Also, it's even closer to your birthday now! :D And sorry for my long wait of a reply.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…