• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• camp, huh? I loves camp. Much fun. My April Fool's Day was fairly uneventful. My teacher was going to do an April Fool's joke, but a girl in my class asked her about doing one and of course that ruined the whole joke. My little brother (brat) tried to do one, but he is terrible at jokes. And singing. And life. :/
    Heeeeeeeeey! You're back! Yah, I miss the bishie thread too. These days I only visit the RP forum.

Gawrsh, so.... what's going on with you?
    OH GAWSH you're back! ;__________;
    No worries, twinny, I missed you so much~

I like your new profile picture btw <3 Ahhh Edgeworth.
    You last visited: 5th November 2009 at 7:44 PM
    ... So it's been around a third of a year? Hm well, I'm back I guess...? Probably temporarily. :1
    XAAASH! We need to revive the Bishie thread right now.
    Also, did you see the PMD game that popped up that's sorta similiar to your Treasure Town? Only, its not literate, and the GM has a much huger control on things, and stuff...
    hi Xash
    This is a reminder that if you do not post a sign up or first draft of a sign up in Hidden Ones Reborn by tomorrow, your reservation will be cancelled.
    This is a reminder of you reservation In Reborn. If you do not sign up within one week of your reservation, your reservation will be cancelled to give someone else a chance at that spot.
    This is a reminder of you reservation In Reborn. If you do not sign up within one week of your reservation, your reservation will be cancelled to give someone else a chance at that spot.
    D
    why didnt you contact SapphireL at the time then?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…