• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

im interested in your shiny Regirock-Careful-lvl40-UT
    is there a shiny pokemon i got you would wont?

i also got the world 09 weavile..i heard you where looking for one.
    Houston (correct spelling I hope lol), we got a problem :eek: I can't find my Insect plate, so I guess I traded it or dropped it :( Do you want to trade an other plate for TM Toxic?
    I would like to have TM 26 (earthquake), TM 06 (toxic), and TM 71 (stealth rock), TM 51 (roost) and a Salac berry.
    I can trade you the following plates:
    - Spooky Plate (ghost)
    - Dread Plate (dark)
    - Mind Plate (psychic)
    - Fist Plate (fighting)
    - Insect Plate (bug)
    - Splash Plate (water)
    - Icicle Plate (ice)
    - Flame Plate (fire)
    - Draco Plate (dragon)
    - Earth Plate (ground)
    - Stone Plate (rock)
    - Toxic Plate (poison)

Feel free to choose 5 of 'em!
    Hello.
    Shoot, bro was first <down here>. I do have some plates too I want to trade. Just VM me the plates and I'll see if I have 'em in stock.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…