• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was like OMG wtf it outspeed me. THen i noticed...damn that's why I misclicked. For one I rushed to hit the button when I found myself unparalyzed from the switch and two.....extreme speed and SDs are both normal type moves and right above each other....And I shook my head. (regardless I'd have switched out anyway once I saw jirachi to come in at a better time XD)
    I switched it out on purpose remember. I used sleep talk twice. I knew I had and I knew I'd wake up for a rest and sleep talk but it d/cd. The spread is 252 Hp/ 40 Def/ 216 SpD. Also I misclicked on lucario, I meant to kill latias not sd twice (hence you switching it in vs me)....just a disappointment this battle
    Yes I have platinum. Also a side note. Blissey nor jirachi had a chance vs that pert. blissey gets raped by waterfall and jirachi doesnt do enough damage. (if it had trick then yea you'd have me). Im just ****** right now....
    If it wasnt something that could stop a curse pert then it wasn't nesserary lol. none the less good game. I was gonna run earlier but I thought of that plan and I see where that got me...
    Im looking at the battle just hoping it doesn't d/c and right when I explode the damn wifi goes out now im just mad...I think I hate wifi now...
    Yesh that'd be me. That JB person is pretty clueless lol (that or reads slow). The game d/cd towards the end and they said I didn't but I was coming to give them a win? Yea ok lol. My fc: 1634 3735 3527 gl
    Jiraiya you have to make a userbar that matches your league banner you made. the only details are just your name and what spot you have like this
    www.serebiiforums.com/converse.php?u=141050&u2=132626
    Check it out from there ^^^^^^^^^.

FenixFox said:"oh wassay i have someone else working on the main banner"

Wassay said:
    "*Kaput* Sorry~~ If you still want me to give it to you tomorrow just tell me what pokemons you want on it I'll finish it up~~ Also just the main banner or all the banners? o_o? xD"

FenixFox said:
    "hmm just do all the other banners and if i need you too do the main banner i'll tell you ^^"

I thought he meant you where making the main banner xD. Lemme ask him when he comes online 8D.

Edit: (Story starts from top to bottom xD)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…