• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, I actually just finished editting the OP...You are in Pride now.

And here's one for you to maybe consider...Toxicroak...Fake Out/Bullet Punch/Sucker Punch/Cross Chop...Catch someone using a water type move and get your HP back, as well...You get three priority moves out of it...

Or you could try a Bulk Up "TechniTop"...Still get three prority...Mach/Bullet/Sucker Punches...or Fake Out.

I have great breeds for both of these already if you think they might help.
    Yeah, but it was only at a +1 with no E-Quake...It's moveset is DD, Waterfall, Stone Edge, and Taunt...I didn't see it OHKing Jirachi.

I know it countered...Sort of...If I wanted to risk switching in and out over and over again...But I didn't want to risk it.
    I don't think the D-Nite crit would have mattered at a +2...I would have 2HKO'd Swampert and attacked first anyway unless the ParaHax got me.

And that miss was the begining of the end for me...My Gyara had no E-quake to deal with your last poke.
    yeah, I can't stand it. I think I was curving the battle in my favor too...lol

You're right though, it had snow cloak. And when you do get a wireless adapter and it still doesn't work, then your DS may be faulty and needs to be replaced. You did buy it new, right? so your warranty should still be in effect to replace it.
    Not another DC...

Mine's cost around 20 when I got mine. It depends on which one you get. I recommend XLinkKai. It has never failed me...
    a wireless adapter is a flash card you put in your computer to get online via wirelss for certain electronics.

and using it, you can use your "own" linked internet and set up play wireless with it. I had to buy mines from Amazon though...
    did you read my VM about possibly trying to invest into a wireless adapter? It'll probaly be better for you. DC aren't fun...XD
    Gimme a few...I need to do a war battle for a different clan to attempt to get some attention of a future war opponent for us. Sorry about this.
    I'm glad Jirachi is coming in handy for you.
    I jumped up a rank mysteriously...

I must've played someone and forgot...
    You do, and I will...It is easy to rank up, but don't loose...It's just as easy to rank down...Keeps people on their toes that way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…