• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I stole one from DC >D
    And I have that pic.
    I think thats a guy, but PA thinks its a girl!
    We are talking about the trainer.
    You gave me the digi crest I want, love and adore *cries out of happiness*
    You deserve a hug! =D

Go my cacnea, hug him =D
    Hahaha. XD Taidanpa jättää selvittämättä kuka hän on, jotten totaalisesti nolaa häntä. XD Vitsi vitsi...

Hups, I was supposed to speak English, oh well.

Yes, yes: "pistons". =P But! "mitä parhainta herkkua meillä" = "are one of the most delicious "sweets" here where we live - at Kiimajärvi." That's better.

Who ever you are, please see this and find out Tampere's logal food. Mustamakkara, not musta makkara. Tsik tsik.

Hmhmhmhihi. First is right. Where's "kadut nää meille jää"? o_O Completely wrong. Ai-jai-jai. O_O Then the last one maybe is right.

o_O' Pervo...

I know who the person is! ;)

So sorry. "Please don't tell me you're sorry" *Listens Madonna*

Here are:

Marras (even I didn't know what "marras" means until a few minutes ago ^_^') on se mi kuljettaa talve kesään - ei kuolemaan, vain kesään. Mik' on Pohjolan tarkoitus keskell' infinitiivien ja partisiippien? "Kuollako vai eikö?" siinä vasta kysymys.

and the rest are here, yeah, lyrics =P

Oh, and please see this rather funny video. =)
    Thankies. ^_^

XD I'm coming crazy. It feels like I was having really hard sex with you.

You...you use some website where it translates them. o_O' I guess...
    No, you use not.

Geenimuunnellut mäntät ovat mitä parhainta herkkua meillä Kiimajärvellä. Let's see if that "clever" whatever knows Finland's places. ;) *Tekee origameja ja syö mustaamakkaraa*

Not going to tell! '>_> Like I would tell you how big breast, waist and hip I have...

Sorry, it's just so hard to decide. ^_^'

Oh, here are the seconds:

"Vaikkei fyrkkaa saada, kadut nää meille jää" and "Nain norjan morsiammeni tänä armoon vuonna, mi auvoinen ilmestys se olkaan - A vot." Haha, NOBODY who's NOT-REAL FINNISH knows what "A vot" means. XD XD XD Only I know... *Pistää jalalla koreasti*
    O_O!' *Gets a heartattack and dies*

Who traslated that?! That was one pretty decent translation with a pretty poor grammar. o_o' Okay, here's another:

Haluatko sattumoisin tietää kolme kaksinumeroista lukuani? ^_~

Yeah, ack.

Yep. =)

Okay. XP

So hard question... ;3; So I only list few: Bronzor (it's my Pokémon bishie, btw =P), Starmie/yu, Toxicroak, Hitlup and Corsola. =3
    Oh and Palkia isn't one of my favorite Pokémons - it's shiny form is just so cute - pink ;)
    Aaa, okay. Pippi Longström. In Finnish: Peppi Pitkätossu. I know well.

"Ullan nimi on Ulla, nimi toinen on vain mulla. Jos et heti arvaa, kerron suoraan sulle sen!"

Maybe they "is" but they "aren't". :p

Welcomes to you. ^_^

Great! =D I'm waiting to see it on Sunday. =3

EDIT: Please read my post (it's at the end of the page.)
    Alright. =P

Pippi is Clefairy's Japanese name! Why'd I have said "Clefairy" then? '>_> Also, "Clefairy's cry sounds the same as its Japanese name". -_-' Don't have the power to explain further...

Hey! I only know Swedish of the three languages. >=O

("Excuse me") You're lucky. I'm still feeling really sick but I have had to go to school for two days now. ;3; Well, I hope it gets better for you. :)

Oh, and some sort of birthday gift would be great (when it's my b.day). ^_~ You have time till Sunday. ;)
    Okay, so she wasn't your ex...

----------
    Isnt it so that when you get to heaven you will get as many virgin girls as you want?
    ----------
    Mitä vit**a tuo niin ku tarkoitti!? >_<!# *Nimimerkki: Feministi ja ateisti =3*
    (Onneks ykskään niistä hitsin "muotiraattoreista" sun muista törkeen piippimäisistä huorista ei osaa suomee...) *Ivallista ja hyvin ilkeää naurua*

Being Finnish is awesome on Internet. >-< You can...

Okay, let's move on. I had a really and bad stupid school day today. >_<# I mean total "Bläääh!"
    So I'm not in the mood to be a normal Palkia - I want be the ShinyPalkia! XD

Well, see ya, my honey. ;)
    We both have to - so sad. ;3;

Thank you. XP Yeah, I'm soooo intelligent. =P

You should take your dead site off of your "Contact Info"...

Well, please see the pictures here. =3 Especially this and this one (Cyrus roars. =P). :)
    Okay. -_-'

XD

o_O' Not yet. It's a week for my b.day and after my b.day there're still few days for Platinum. '>_> 7.9 and 13.9. :(

Thanks. =)

Naa, c'moon, it's not scary. =P Actually I was about to kiss you, but I'm sick and having a cold etc. and I didn't want to "give" you my sickness. XP
    Du kan tala svenska? Kul! =P

Tack så mycket. =3

My knowledge about Swedish ended there. :p Okay, you're hotter, he's cooler. ;P

Yup! ^_^ Yeah, I'll turn 15 then. =) Haha, I'll watch lots of +15 movies, play +15 games etc. XD My parents can't stand it. *Evil laugh*

Okay, I try to translate that below; "Yes, of course, but you know, I'm really not active here so.... I don't wait for you...?" "förvänta" = wait for. o_O' Dunno, what if it is?

Digimon. =3 Right away when I entered the forums I went there, read your posts and some others' too, saw your amazing signature and I really had to come to HUG YOUUUU! <3 *Hugs a lot and won't let DD go*
    jo visst men du vet jag är verkligen inte aktiv här så förvänta dig inget
    Aaa, okay. =3

Aww, nice to think something like that from me. =P I'm sick (having a fever), so I don't have the time to do so, 'cause I have to lie on bed (most of the time). :(

o_O => :D Of course he's hot summer's coolest guy. <3 (Too bad now's is a fall, kinda.)

Good. :p Then I can get birthday presents. XP My b.day is 7.9.
    Sorry, sorry. =P

Read niedude's posts, read your posts, checked your signature. XP

Noo! ;3; Like Galactic grunts have said:s/he who hates us hates the whole universe. >_<

And Satty is hot and cool at the same time. ;D

Oh, and I didn't post anything about you in: "Have you ever been dating with somebody?" thread. XP Cause I had to go to sleep 'cause my bro was coming home. :(
    Yes, there are...

What?! You have a son?! =O *Dies*

XP

Oh, btw, I have 60 pals and you've 69 pals. =D Galactic numbers, neat! :D
    I knew you'd come back to me in the end! =D

You made the right choice, mwhahahahahahahah *cough cough cough*
    Are you dumping me?
    ;_;

Why? WHYYYYY?
    EVERYONE IS LOOKING DD! EVERYONE IS LOOKING, DON'T DO THIS TO MEH ;_;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…