• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
7eeveelutions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol That would've been funny if he did, as long as I don't get sued.... @_________@ lol Maybe next time its dark in class I'll try that on somebody else. xD
    Cool, I'm waiting for the fourth in the eragon series as well. I don't think there is a title yet for it either. I've started alot of new series this year too. Left Behind series, Percy Jackson & The olympians series,Animorphs series and warriors series. I might also start on twilight this week along with harry potter and the deathly hollows so far my favorite series is percy jackson & the olympians which involves greek mythology.
    You were in my dream last night again. You and I were saving Ketsie from a giant Chicken Wing and bowl of mashed potatos from KFC, but she insisted that she could save herself and ate them....
    Good for today, And next week I'll be on break. and this week I finished 6 books this week. Including Warriors: Into the wild which I hope I can get more books in the series soon. I also finished these: 2 animorphs books, the next world war, desecration( 9th book in the left behind series), Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Battle of the Labyrinth. I had Wednesday off which is how I was able to finish some of them. I'm currently playing prince of persia: the two throne and I got past the part I was stuck on and now I'm facing some bosses I can get past yet. And have you been up to much?
    Exactly!! Like yesterday, we were watching a movie in English class and I was eating popcorn and a cutie right? Then when I finish I get out my hand sanitizer and my firned asks me what smell is it. I say Winter Candy Apple and a dude in my class says, "Hey, can I have some?" So I give him a squirt and he like just about to eat it when he notices that it's not candy. Then he's all like, "This isn't candy.... /______ /" Sooooo yeah....... lol
    Cuddfles its been a while...and poke black wont let me chat D: OMG its rhymes :D la la la la la la la la....ELMO'S WORLD =3
    well over here it's very boring. And we hav summer all yr round there's no point. And since it's the rainy season now, cant go out most of the time.
    Why oh why do hand sanitizer not have that label that says, "KEEP OUT OF CHILDREN'S REACH" ?

Waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiit, when did I have a baby?! @__________@
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…