• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    And also, Carter, you insufferable child, I happen to be an atheist. I have a well-fueled fire of loathing in my belly for the types of religious poppycocks you're talking about, and I abhor the thought that I am one of them. I am here at Serebii exactly because of my boundless love for Pokemon, and in fact my fanaticism even borders on the line of obsession. In the debate forum, your little speech here would be called an argument ad hominem. Attacking the person instead of the problem. No matter what you may think of me, please leave that out of your posts and concentrate only on solving the dispute going on about Arceus.

My problem with the word "God" in this thread is that Arceus is being confused for one. The only thing godly about it is its reputed power of creation. And at the moment, there is precious little direct evidence of Arceus's abilities, and I stand by the fact that none of that information out-and-out defines Arceus as a God. I agree with you that we will most likely have to wait for an anime introduction to fully understand Arceus's position in the Pokemon Legendary hierarchy, but the debate as of now is based on what we do in fact know. Now, if you would please oblige, stop with all your ill-represented opinions and your faulty assumptions about me, and show some civility
    ----------
    OO FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Oh also; Risk is one of the most fun games I've ever played. I play it with a group of my friends, and you can literally have a game that lasts for months.
    Oh, thanks. I think it's good that you like to look at other opinions. I really appreciate open-mindedness.

That's great! I know what you mean about small things being an accomplishment. So it's mostly being around large groups of people that sets yours off? Yeah, I started regular counseling recently. I've had a psychiatrist for years, but I mostly see her to stay on my meds. But the psychologist I'm seeing now... it's hard to say how it's going, he's still trying to get to know me. He says I'm a rather complicated case... Anyway, it's late where I am, I better get going for now. I'll probably be around tomorrow night, though. See you!
    I had an Articuno one for a while, and a Spinda one too.

And go get M.S.N. Profesco! Such an easier way to communicate than abusing facetiousbook.
    Ha, I just meant it's evident from the debate forum... especially my thing with NDEs. That was the one thing I could really cling to. Everything else just went in a circle in my head, with me trying to convince myself of other things, then feeling like I was only trying to fool myself... I'm very bad at believing what I want. Death has always been something that's bothered me, but I think those classes just made it so I was focused on it all the time.

Anyway, your panic attacks.
    Well, I wanted to be a Psych. major. I'm really good at it, and the intro class didn't bother me. But it's a really materialistic study, and my major fear is not existing after death... I can see you going "Oh, everything makes so much sense now!" But I know what you mean. It was really hard to get work done when I was like that. How've yours been, by the way?
    Yeah, I definitely understand that. I don't get as many physical symptoms, but I just feel so panicky I want to crawl out of my skin. And I just can't get away from it. All I can do when that happens is lie on my bed until it passes... which can take a few hours. I've been a lot better lately, though. Really, this last time was the first episode of panic attacks I've had. I think a lot of stuff contributed to what was happening with me. For one, I was taking classes that aggravated my fears, and then my room was not very cozy... and I was alone a lot. But I haven't had one in months.
    Yeah, I do like it that way. Except I tend to put off things until the last minute... heheh.

Well, when I have a panic attack... it's a little hard to describe. I guess I'd have to compare it to knowing that you're going to die in the next few minutes but being unable to stop it. My heart starts pounding, I get shaky, I have crying fits, and I just have this unbearable sense of fear and hoplesness. Of course, they both panic attacks and depression can come in different degrees. What's it like when you have an attack of agoraphobia?
    Oh, I see. I don't have agoraphobia, but I do get depressed when my anxiety is bad... the worst is panic attacks, though. It kinda sucks, doesn't it? Anyway... it's kind of complicated. We have like three or four days, and there are specific times on those days. You go pick up your exam at one of those times and take it in one of the exam rooms. But you can take whatever test you want at whichever time you want. Gosh, I keep posting on my own wall. Ha...
    I know. The thing to do is just ignore them. I've discovered that no one can make me look like a fool unless I let her. Really? I hope nothing bad happened. Yeah, I think my college let out recently, too. It's kind of hard to tell since we have self-scheduled exams.
    Thanks. You are, too. I find it's much easier to debate when you're nice. Otherwise, people can't wait to shoot you down. I'm doing pretty well, thanks. Kind of bored, but I've been reading a lot, playing some DS. How about you? You out for the summer yet?
    Can't wait

----------
    1. A band of highly trained Roman Legionaries. Usually there are 600 men in a cohort.

2. A person that is a good friend.

3. A group of people.

1. The Praetorian Cohorts formed the front lines.

2. He's my cohort.

3. These people can be divided into two cohorts.
    ----------

----------
    1. a small army of warriors
    b. a small warrior or armies
    3. an anal probe
    ----------
    If you mean cohort 1.2 then yes he is.

L.F.D.
    My bad, here in Utah a lot of people say pop for dad.

Anytime my friend :)

Ask Ethan what he knows.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…