• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ampy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I knw this was asked before, but are we allowed to use pokemon that dont evolve like a castform or absol just for example?
    First time I've ever seen you with a human as your avatar.

Another funny thing I noticed. We joined seven days apart from each other and we frequent the same forums, yet it took until mid-August for us to meet for the first time on the forums. Strange how that goes, isn't it?
    I defeated two serebii members the other day... do we get points for that and do you need their names (one was buny [mix tier] and the other I could find if a went back and looked hard)
    *notices last activity* It may be a while, unfortunately.... I'd give him until Monday since usually the weekend is a high activity period.
    Yeah, that's just dumb. I responded to your post as well, hopefully, this should get the mods to close the thread. And if it doesn't by tomorrow, I'll ask Shine to close it.
    Ampy, I wanted to know if anyone started tutoring you in the course you signed up for? If not, just note that JRC is supposed to be taking over that course so you can harrass him about it now. If you can't get him or Calum to start teaching, since I am an assistant professor, I will start. However, please save that for a last resort, since I'd rather not teach two courses at the same time, albeit it's only one student in each. >_>
    Yep. Mine's back to normal now that I turned the computer off overnight. I want to do Shoddy, but with my mom's ****ing parental controls, I can't even access Smogon.
    is it just me or does every season, pikachu goes from good stats at the E4 to crap level 1 stats in a new region?

srsly, If pikachu had kept its EXP from kanto and Jhoto alone, he could beat all the E4s alone
    Red Zone was my best, with 114 wins. I'm thinking of running the same strategy, just changing Scizor's item, and replacing Infernape with Milotic.
    Yeah, that does suck.
    I'm trying to create a BT Team that can surpass or at least equal Magnum Opus. I'm not having much luck, tho.
    Yeah, but other than that, it's more of a tank than even CurseBreon. He still gets STAB Payback, and he has two more attacks at his disposal. Sand Stream boosts his Sp.Def by 50%, and Curse makes him incredibly bulky.
    So many good sets have no place at all. Curse Tyranitar is one of my favorite sets, it's a beast.

Tyranitar@Leftovers
    Careful
    Ev's:252Hp/4Def/252Sp.Def
    -Stone Edge
    -Payback
    -Curse
    -EQ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…