• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey taitofan, I have a question for you.
    Are you a fan of the Metal Gear series?

You seemed to have known something about it when I remarked that one of the characters in your sig looked like Ivo "Raidenovitch" Raikov.
    Alicia... 8D

Any news on HGSS Will Sugimori artworks? xD;;;

Mwhehehe, do you mind if I drew a pic of Thorton and Will doing some stripping, though I need to know which one should do the stripping... *bricked*
    You know taitofan, I put some thought into a game only X anime only shipping, and I thought of this: Wes X Zoey.

Truth be told, I don't know much about Zoey, but she seems like a potential character for Wes.

Any thoughts? Maybe you have some ideas of your own.
    do you have Electirizer
    i have darkira moltres Totodile with blizzerd lavitar with bite Regirock with explosion Sftealth Rock ??
    might as well add you here tooooo!
    i'm basically on a friken awesome friending spreeee! >:D
    not a creeper...at all. maybe a little! D:
    Hey taitofan, would you happen to have Animal Crossing: Wild World?

If you do, could I visit your town?
    I had some ideas for your face-off, that you can choose to consider or not to consider.

Best breedable Pokemon shipping- Name a pair of Pokemon that can actually breed. Some people may think that this is a limit on their creativity, but I believe it actually encourages creativity. Besides, how did we get HSOWA?

Best anime X game character shipping- Get a character that only appears in the anime and a character that only appears in the games (or in a particular game or set of games) and ship them together.

Once again, these are only suggestions.
    Hey, I see that's it's been a while since you've got a message.

I thought I would tell you that I successfully got a Manaphy from Ranger. It is Quirky and I believe "Likes to relax".

Ranger was pretty fun though. I didn't get Almia though. I have several reasons why I didn't buy it. Although that Aura Sphere Rilou would have been nice to have. :(
    Well, I sent you basic summaries of each racer in a few words each.

Maybe you can check it out sometime.
    Hey taitofan, how are you?

I'm doing fine. I am currently playing F-Zero GX.

You should really see the characters behind the game. Heck, maybe you can come up with a shipping between two of the characters. LOL
    Hey taitofan, I have an obvious question.

Concerning HGSS, which game and which starter will you choose?
    You know taitofan, I figured I'll tell you the good news.

I might get a PS2. I mean, the thing only causes a little bit of money; it's not that expensive. There have been games that I have wanted to play, but couldn't because I didn't have the system. I might be able to borrow games from my friend, Azuriko.

What I would really want is a Super NES, but one time, Azuriko lended his so that I could play Kirby's Super Star. He's really nice.

Also, would the PS2 be the best shipping system? :p
    Thank you for helping me initiate my shipping thread. It is much appreciated.

You can see my full response in the thread. You don't mind if I have worded the starting topic question a little differently? It's basically asking the same thing.
    Hey taitofan, may I ask a slightly dumb question? Is it okay if I post an alternate shipping disscusion and then say I did so in the index?
    Hey taitofan, I just got Platinum. Had to get it a few days late, but I got it.

I picked Turtwig (instead of Piplup which I picked in Pearl) and it is Relaxed (Often dozes off?). I caught a Starly, Bidoof, and a Shinx, but not anything else.

Just wanted to tell somebody.

BTW, I sent you the PM I told you about anyway. Hope you don't mind. You can read it to your own leisure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…