• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, just so ya know, if you're interested in remaining a co-owner of the Digimon Club 5.0, I'm gonna need you to start being more active again. That means posting at least twice a week (unless it is impossible to do so).
    Yes they do.

I love songs in other languages! <3 I love singing along to them to, even though I don't understand.
    The Russian versions of All The Things She Said (Ya Soshla S Uma) and Not Gonna Get Us (Nas Ne Dagoniat) are a lot better than the English versions, even if you don't understand. <3
    lol yes they are haha im not on the4 tight jeans i justwear what i want and have my haier how i want and i love to be friend with everyone so i like to stay away from them o yes i agree lol
    Ah okay. I'm 17.

I tried to find it somewhere on your page, but I couldn't find it. lol Mine should be on my page too. ...Do I really need to answer that last question there. =P

Ugh...I'm...really...tired... Must get to sleep. Don't now what time it'd be where you are, but goodnight!
    Yup. How about you? We can exchange emails. :9
    Haha! Thanks for mentioning it. I'm sure our country is very proud, considering most of the celebrities are from the US. xD
    Oh, I see. I'm like that sometimes too. Maybe we should make a collab someday. Then none of us would be able to slack off. Much. xD
    Haha! wow, what a coincidence. owo
    Haha! It's pretty funny. xD Do you make comics often?
    Thank you very much! I didn't really expect to win though. There are some others that look really nice.
    It's okay. I know it's a team help forum, but when you think about it, there's hardly anything to rate when you're just that early in the game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…