• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Very well I've had the shiny Riolu ready for two days now, happens to be a female one if that makes any difference for you.
    At NO point was it guarenteed two shinys for 1 egg move pokemon, ONLY for ones I really wanted such as brave bird / roost / whirlwind skarmoury. Even one shiny is pushing it for any old egg move pokemon.

Here's an idea: put the cyndaquil in your daycare center, I don't even give a f*ck about Cyndaquil but YOU are demanding a shiny one and I can't breed thin air, hell you can have it back afterwards though pointless and more time consuming, just don't expect me to be able to magic up one out of thin air to breed YOUR shiny with.

If an egg move REQUIRES an attached item to get, then trading that egg move pokemon without the item isn't really trading an egg move pokemon, is it?

Also, I'm not forcing you to trade a damned thing, If you don't want a shiny pokemon for each egg move pokemon, that's your choice and you're free to take your buisiness elsewhere.
    Wait, what? Are you saying you want 3 shinys?

The light ball isn't optional, without it the Pichu's I breed won't have Volt tackle.
    Any Cyndaquill isn't optional, without it I cannot breed you a shiny one.

Can't go demanding more for things that are required as part of the base deal.
    Generally yes I do, but considering it's any old one you got from breeding and you're getting a shiny one back, that dosn't really matter <.<
    OHHHHH right that iron clad. That's just an expression, an "iron clad rule" would mean that 10 out of 10 times that rule is in effect, in other words that rule applies 100% of the time no exceptions. If it's not "iron clad", then it means it's not 10 out of 10 times, and SOMETIMES it is different.

And I don't owe you any extra pokemon, one of my iron clad rules is that if you want a shiny of a breedable pokemon that I do not have lying around then you must provide me with one of them, otherwise how am I supposed to breed it for you? :) Also it's "any" cynadquil will do dosn't have to be female, though if you provided a male one and it had egg moves then the shiny I do for you would also have egg moves which would be a nice bonus for you.
    I don't have a Cyndaquil lying around, do you have one?

And I've never heared of "iron clad" unless you can give me some sort of contextual meaning?
    I assume you mean volt tackle / wish pikachu? If so, your terms are acceptable. I'll breed a riolu in a little bit and trade it for the pikachu, then use the pika to breed a shiny and trade that for the buneary.
    That's what I said <.< I don't offer a flat 2 points for all egg move pokemon, 2 is a special price only for ones I really want :)
    It's not 2 points for any and every single egg move pokemon, I have all the major ones now so what's left is only really worth 1 point at best to me.

All that's left:
    Buneary with switcheroo
    Pikachu with Volt tackle / wish

Mabe some other stuff, dunno what though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…