• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ellie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not much. School, trying to find work and all that other jazz. Pretty tiring and all that. School is just retarded and whatnot too.
    Hehe, this will probably sound familiar to you.

I have a thread in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum discussion titled "Platinum Battle Tower Database". For one thing, I need it renamed, but that's not the point of this message. One of the posters in the thread presented the possibility of sticking the thread, and at first I was reluctant to try after the whole Ranking Hall fiasco. But I thought about it for a while, and came to the conclusion that that thread is very useful for people who play the Frontier. It's had plenty of views since I posted it, and it definitely has its usefulness. So I don't intend to be persistent about it this time, but what do you think about the idea of getting that thread stuck? I can't tell whether or not it's useful enough. I think so, but that's only because I play the frontier all the time.

Thoughts?
    And I've come to the realization that we haven't talked in what seems to be a while. =P
    hey, id like to know if my clan could get changed to competitivesection, since we have more than 1 month, and we got 13 members counting me, so can i??
    hewwo, you ale my fuleind
    !!
    i vely happyyappydappy yo my fuleind i no hev m,any!!!!!!!
    sinseerlee omakaru apturur
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…