• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! Just randomly saying that I love David Tennant and Doctor Who too! Its just an awesome show!

Oh, and I like Flygon too! Its my 2nd fave pokemon!
    Nope, We Get To Skip A Few Years :3

It's Basically The Same As College That Everyone Has.
    I Got Raped And Put In A Nazi Camp, We Barely Have Internet Time Here ;__;

...And When I Go To College It'll Be Even Worse.
    naah, a little thing like that isn't worth calling yourself a dick miken park, although the ruleslist of your tread needs to be made a little bigger, it really is difficult to read.

(back then of course, it has been a while since i was there)
    hey, it must have been that tread you mentioned where i saw you then, i weas also visiting there often around a half a year ago, i was trying to claim a song but the owner had trouble letting me in for a reason i still have no clue about, the ruleslist were a bit too small for me to read and the owner lol'd at me when i explained, it must have been there then:D
    if you switched back online today then i fear i am confusing you for somebody else around here, it looks like i made a little mistake:p

sorry for holding you up from your activities miken park, i'll see you around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…